Can pregnancy happen after missing "PEEK"
Question is: What if I do not have sex in my highest peak??? Do I lessen my chances of implantation?

I know this is a silly question but curious. Im currently on Clomid 50mg started (10/20) monitored by OB.

****Dr. advised we have sex every other day-My fear is missing "PEEK" day w/day we dont have sex
If you are having sex every other day, that should work. Sperm can live in a fertile environment for up to 24-48 hours, sometimes more. That is why they say every other day. There is hope if you stay on that schedule. Most say the best day is the day before ovulation because the best chance is if the sperm are there ready when the egg is released. The egg only last 12-24 hours so sperm definitely have a longer life. There was a person on one of these site that said she had sex 4 days from ovulation I believe! I'm sure that is much more rare, but try not to stress, that can hinder things also! Good luck and SSBD to you!