Can you get pregnant 6 days before your period?
Is it possible to get pregnant 6 days before you are supposed to start your period? I had sex on the 19th of dec and jan 1st and 3rd.  My last period was on Dec 11th.  I don't know which day I got pregnant!
yes it is possible..but then u have a LPD problem..u must have minimum 9-12 days after ur period  for implantation to take place..in 6 days period implantation process can';t be completed....watch out ur cycles and see if u always have 6 days after u O till ur next cycle..

B complex vitamin supllement helps with LPD problem..good luck
It is possible at that point because the body hasn't begun to mass produce the hormone that causes your period, the body tends to make it peak around 3-4 days before you get your period. So assuming the egg was pretty close to the womb when it was fertilised, it would've had time to start the body's HCG production before the 'period hormone' could peak.