Can you ovulate while on your period?
I was just curious if it was possible to ovulate while at the end of your period? I am on CD 3 after not having my AF for 52 days due to a luteal cyst on my right ovary and I am just having pink spotting at this time. I am always regular 26-27 days. I am having a dull ache type of pain on my left abdomen kinda near my groin. Any comments would be much appreciated. Thanks!
It is not normal for women to ovulate so early in their cycle but it has been known to happen... If you had a cyst then the pain could be caused by it or maybe you are ovulating due to the cyst messing with your cycle. Have you thought about taking an OPK?
Well I'm not TTC but I was just curious if it's possible for it to happen. I have heard that it is very rare but it CAN happen. the pain was just from the end of my period I found out. I was 52 days without it from the cyst so I am assuming that is why its brown and gooey at the end - it's never been like that before. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks for your post! :)