Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Canola Oil

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Canola Oil

My RE recommended that we use Canola Oil in place of pre-seed.  Has anybody else heard of this?
No.. I never heart of that... First time...
never heard of it but it sounds cheaper. (:
Never heard of that, but  I have heard of egg whites, haven't tried it, but it is supposed to be sperm friendly. Your supposed to seperate out the yolk, and use just the whites, but it sounds too easy to get salmanila to me... but to each their own. Good luck!
I just found a health document in the web that says it is very good.It also said mineral oil was good also.Here is the link.It is an interesting article about fertility in general and the misconceptions.
http://www.fertility.ca/wp-content/uploads/a_fertility_primer.pdf
I am going to try it next cycle!