Cassava capsules?
First, a little background.  I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago and had ovarian drilling which seemed to have been a good solution.  I went through the whole TTC process with my now ex-husband a while back, and clomid worked but ended in miscarriage.  I have since been divorced and am ready to start TTC again with my DB.  I have pretty regular cycles, and keep track of everything normally but this time to AVOID pregnancy.  The scary part is, we have slipped up a few times and nothing has happened.  I was looking into FertilAid, and most women have said if you have regular cycles, not to take it.  Then I saw something about cassava root, and that it comes in capsule form.  Has anyone taken this?  And what results did you have?  I've read it increases chances for twins, and we are perfectly fine with that too!  Just want some input before I buy it.  TIA!
Hi there,
Cassava promotes overall fertility and does increase the chances of conceiving. It is to be taken in a particular dosage and number of days to increase the chances of having twin pregnancy. You are already having regular cycles so there are chances that you can conceive normally. It is best to discuss it with your doctor before using the Cassava root. Visit for gynecologist for assistance and queries. Keep me posted.
Best luck and kind regards!