Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Cd 30 my partner having wired cravings I'm really sore and moody
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cd 30 my partner having wired cravings I'm really sore and moody

Hi ladies so me and my partner have been ttc today being cd 30 1 day before period due I've had my cramping like af just about to happen the last few days I've been peeing more often and today me breasts feel really heavy and very tender I don't normally have this issue with my breasts feeling really moody and being very upset for no reason like the other night I came home from work and just bust into tears for no reason that night my bf said to be that the day before he had a weird craving for tuna and the other nite a craving for rore onions he doesn't even like so I got very confused then today he turned rould and said I think your pregnant  I just want to know has anyone ese partner had the same sort of thing and there been right and you've been pregnant
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello,
Clomid is very useful in inducing ovulation in women with ovulation dysfunction. The success rates of conceiving are high in women under age 35 compared to older women. There is significant variation in how long it takes ovulate after using Clomid. Few women may ovulate much later almost as late as two or three weeks after the last clomiphene tablet. Wait for your periods. If they are delayed take up pregnancy test. Discuss your concerns with your attending doctor. I hope it helps. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
My hubby knew and told me every time. It's nice he is so in tune. My hubby had morning sickness too! Good luck and keep us posted
Blank
4836151_tn?1363198412
Hey so glad I'm not the only one who had this today I've been getting a tighting feeling across my belly and really smelly urine like its very strong odur I don't know what going on now a day late so will wait till Sunday if af hasn't showed up I don't want to get my hopes up or stress over it as I've had a still born and a misscaige just really want my own little family so annoying :-( what signs did you have xx
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...