Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Cervical Mucus and Miscarriage

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Cervical Mucus and Miscarriage

Hello Everyone,
DH and I had a miscarriage at the end of January. They saw no heartbeat on us January 20th. Had a d/c on February 2nd and another for retained tissue on February 10th. The doctore said we were goog to try again after my period at the beginning of March. I never did before my miscarriage,  but this time we decided to monitor my cervical mucus and the position of my cervix. Eight days after the first day of my period my cervix was high, soft, and there was a lot of EWCM. Then I dried up and my cervix dropped. Now, sixteen days after my last period my cervix is high again with a lot of EWCM. Each time I noticed these symptoms, they only lasted one day. Does anyone think they migh know what is going on? In addition, I go in and out of having nausea, and I am so emotional, one minute I am crying and the next I am ready to kill someone. I have tested about 100 times, all BFN. Have I ovulated? If I have a 28 day cycle my period is due March 29th. When is the earliest day I can test and expect a BFP? Please help.
My first cycle after mc & d&c was similar. I chart temps and use opks also. I had all the signs that I was going to ovulate, ewcm, cp, and then did not o. Kept testing and charting and 2 wks later had ewcm and pos opk. Sometimes mother nature likes to play tricks on us.
After I had my MC i had a lot and I mean a lot of EWCM about a week after I passed the tissue.

my hormones were very screwy and I think they are screwy still!