Aa
A
A
Close
419008 tn?1219540038
Cervical postion, firmness, etc....
So, I was wondering... is all this stuff about your cervcial postion and cervical mucous an indication of pregnancy?  I am currently 6 dpo (i know, early!), but was just wondering a few things.  Normally after o for me my cervix stay high and soft and open and I have a thick sticky discharge till AF shows.  This time after O my cervix is long, hard and closed and I have a more slimy discharge.  I didn't know if things can just change, or maybe this is an indication of an impending pregnancy.  What do ya'll think?  Thanks!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
178239 tn?1277409091
This is from a well trusted ttc site:

What is the cervix position like during early pregnancy? Can I tell if I am pregnant by observing changes in my cervix?

Observing your cervical position after ovulation will not provide any clues about whether or not you could be pregnant. Whether or not you are pregnant, the cervix usually returns to a non-fertile position in the two weeks following ovulation.

That being said, on all 3 of my bfp charts, my cervix changed very little each day. Most times it was high and medium. Two were early losses. My one pregnancy went 12wks 1day. That one it stayed high and medium/firm until around 8-9wks then it "thickened" and became very firm. I did have major amounts of creamy cm. Sorry if tmi.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
419008 tn?1219540038
thanks tina, that was VERY helpful!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources