Cervix position
I have been checking my cervix position and have a question about it, if anyone can answer.  Sorry if this is too much info for anyone!  Now when I check my position I almost miss feeling my cervix because my cervix feels high (at least what I consider it).  It is like when I insert a finger, my cervix is shortly after I enter but up high (upward) so if I didn't insert pushing up then I would go right past it but everywhere I checked on the net says that if it is high then you can't seem to reach it.  So my question is would my cervix position be considered high or low?  Guess I am just confessed on all of this.  Thanks for any advise!
I'm lost on this as well.  I don't even know where to begin checking.  I don't know, where I'm looking (specifically) and what I'm even supposed to be feeling for, lol.  I haven't tried this approach yet because I'm confused as anything.
If I were you I would check around ovulation time and then after to see if there is a change you will get to know your body yourself everyone is a little different. I was the same but this helped me.
I have bee checking for months now. I believe they mean, if when you insert your finger goes along way before you hit your cervix that is high. Like you almost can't reach it with your finger tip. If you reach it with just a little of your finger inserted then this is low. Some womens cervix tilt differently, I think this is what you were describing. Check at the same time everyday. because your cervix changes through out the day. It should be low and harder around your period and should start to rise and then reach the highest and the softest when you are right around ovulation.Good luck. And make sure you wash your hand really well before you check.