Cessation of menstruation
I earlier posted my full detailed question in the general forum. My menses has ceased since july. It's a repeated case. I'm gaining weight by the day even when i try all i can to be in shape. Moreover i have no child yet and i'm seriously trying to get pregnant. Your suggestions and very potent prescriptions(medications) will be highly appreciated. Thank you
Hi hun, so sorry for what you're going through. Have you ever read up on PCOS?  Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?

Here are the symptoms..

Symptoms tend to be mild at first. You may have only a few symptoms or a lot of them. The most common symptoms are:

Acne.
Weight gain and trouble losing weight.
Extra hair on the face and body. Often women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the chest, belly, and back.
Thinning hair on the scalp.
Irregular periods. Often women with PCOS have fewer than nine periods a year. Some women have no periods. Others have very heavy bleeding.
Fertility problems. Many women who have PCOS have trouble getting pregnant (infertility).
Depression.

And please know that you don't have to have ALL of these just to have it.  I'd definitely go see a gyno and have them check for this SINCE you already have messed up periods and are gaining weight while having a hard time to lose it, on top of trying to get pregnant.  I hope you find some answers and get everything worked out!! Wishing you the best. Take care!! :D
Thanks des, someone else had told me about it before. I'll now read more on the syndrome. Honestly, i'm gettin really worried and depressed. Thank you so much dear.
You're welcome and please try not to get too down about it.  Alot of women on the "Pregnancy 18-34" forum on medhelp have pcos and ARE pregnant!!  There's alot of help out there for you IF you have it.  Chin up!!  There's always a way! :D
And if you want to, come on over to that forum if you have any questions about it. As I said there's alot there with it, going through it AND trying to get pregnant. I'm sure they'll be of more help than I can. :)   Take Care! :D
Thank you so much. U're been so wonderful. Going there right away. God bless.