Chances of conceiving on round 1 of clomid with PCOS
What are my chances of getting pregnant on my first round of clomid followed by a HCG injection? On one ovary the follicle was 30mm and on the other ovary the follicle was 14. What are my chances of getting pregnant?
Hi, when did you trigger if your follie was 30 mm?
You suppose to have a trigger shot when follie is 18 mm or higher but 30 sounds a little over...I got pregnant when I took ONLY 150 clomid but then m/ced...so now I m only doing injections to help me ovulate..
I did conceive in 06 on the second round of  clomid 100mg and ovidril...goood luck!
i just finish my first round of clomid last week thursday, started bedding on sunday every or day. it is now wednesday and i am feeling pelvic pain and my breast hurt as well. is it a sign that i am ovulating. PLEASE someone tell me what you think. best of luck to all
Clomid has quite a few side effects some of which are breast pain and cramps. I would recommend using OPKs to detect when u ovulate.   Clomid has a tendency to make me ovulate later than usual.
I have pcos and my doc perscribed 4 cycles of clomid. had all the blood test taken, dear hubby had his blood tested, everything came back normal! got a call asking me to arrange an appt to discuss ivf. i think it way too fast to consider, as i just finished first round of clomid, what do you guys think
thanks, can i ask you what cycles your on, i am to take them cd 3-7. i am just hoping that this will work for me and that i have ovulated. it will gave me hopes that maybe just maybe i can go with out other means of fertility drugs
I am on 50mg days 3-7. It worked for me before and my daughter is now 2 years old. I got pregnant with her on my 3rd round of Clomid.

I do think someone said before that those with PCOS the OPKs do not work. So just continue to BD every other day...

I also agree that it is way too soon to think about IVF. My friend has PCOS and had a son and then surprise-surprise is now pregnant with twins. She was even on the pill and still got pregnant with her twin boys. She is now 5 months pregnant.
thank you so much you have given me hope.
Good luck and please keep in touch! :)