Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Cialis and conception

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Cialis and conception

Does anyone know if taking Cialis or Viagra while trying to conceive affects sperm or the conception process?  I am 40 yrs old and trying to get pregnant.  I am just wondering if I should tell my husband to stop taking it while we are trying to conceive.  
  • Viagra (1 replies):
    pregnancy is possible after Viagra
  • Out of Sync (4 replies):
    Hello ladies! I've been quiet because I'm a little depr...[more]
I cannot find anything negative for a man taking it while a couple is ttc. You should not handle the medicine (as with any drug) as it can be absorbed thru the skin. The only things I can find are all positive. Increasing blood flow definitely helps.