Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Has anyone used this? How does it work... is it accurate? I want to purchase it but it is quite the chunk of change and I want to make sure it is a good option for me...

What do you think?

Thank you!
I have used it on and off since April! I really like it and it takes the guess work out of knowing when I o and not. While I haven't gotten a bgp( mainly because of husbands job) I feel that it will when the times between the two work out.
I got my BFP the first month I used it! 150.00 for only a few days of use. LOL. Totally worth every penny!
Clear blue ovulation pack? yes its expensive but worthwhile. I used it with clomid & got an idea when to BD got a BFP now 31+wks preg
Yes. I think it is helpful. I also recommend that you chart your cycles and check your cervical fluid so that way you can get familiar with your cycle and know when you tend to ovulate. Might save you some money if you have a long cycle. Good luck.