Clomid / HSG
I have been on 50 mg. of Clomid for four months. I had an HSG (tube clearing) this month and there were no blockages. I've read about being more fertile after having an HSG but the doctor did not keep me on Clomid. The Clomid was working, making me ovulate, as my progesterone levels each month were good on day 21. I'm wondering why they didn't keep me on it this month espescially since I just had an HSG done. Any thoughts?
I'd come straight out and ask your doctor. I did the HSG, and even though I ovulate, was put on 25mg of Clomid. I tried that for a month, didn't work, tried it with IUI, and this past month upped it to 50mg for my second IUI. Fingers crossed.

Some people who ovulate don't want Clomid - was there perhaps a misunderstanding about your intentions following the results of the HSG? Also, my doctor told me that when I was raised to 50 mg, my lining was a little thin, which could be a reason to rethink the drug. Just in case anything like that may have been mentioned too.