Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Clomid 150mg

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Clomid 150mg

So I'm new to this. I'm 25, my husband is 26. We're been married for 4 years and TTC for almost 1. I stopped taking my BC last Dec. My periods are irregular and I don't always ovulate. I've been tested and had an US and they don't see anything wrong with me or my ovaries. I went to my OBGYN and she started me on Provera and clomid 50mg days 5-9. I went for my 21 day progesterone and didn't O. She then started me on clomid 100mg days 5-9, went back for 21 day progesterone and still no O. I waited a few months and my ins changed so I got a new OBGYN and she started me on 150mg clomid, she told me to take it following the provera instead of days 5-9. I did and went for a blood pregnancy test 2 weeks later and it was neg. Next week I will be doing another round of 150mg clomid the same way.. I hope this works. Has anyone else taken 150mg right after finishing Provera... I just wonder what the best way to take it is.. Ideas please.
i have never heard of anyone taking clomid right after finishing provera!

I thought it was always CD 3-7 or CD 5-9

Did you O on 150mg?

I have been on 50mg for 2 mths and i got nothin. I go back to the doc Dec 1st so Im gonna have him up it.
That's what I thought too and I told my Dr how the 50mg and 100mg was prescribed to me and she said to take it how she prescribed it. I'm not sure if I O'd on the first round of 150mg or not to be honost. This time around I'm going to get an ovulation test kit and try that. I'm just torn on wheather to take it how she prescribed it again or take it days 3-7. I read somewhere where someone took the 150mg days 1-5 and ended up pregnant with triplets so i just dont know.
I guess your doc would be the person to listen to right?  You could get preg with multiples what ever days you take the drug!  My doc reminds me each time about possibility of twins.  I am a twin so my risk is slightly higher too.  I take Clomid CD 5-9

Did you get your period?  if not then you probably didn't O........it is possible to O and not have a period but usually if you O and you don't get knocked up then you get your period.

I have been using the OPK's and they have all be negative.  I have not gotten a period and I have to keep taking Provera to induce it!

My doc apt is this coming wed so I hope he will up the mg.