Clomid 2-6 or 3-7
I was prescribed 100mg clomid days 3-7, I was just wondering what the difference is between taking it 2-6 or 3-7? Does anyone know? I have been thinking of trying 2-6 because I have heard it can have less affect on lining and cm this way but I'm not actually sure if this is true or just something I heard?
Also another question is what would the difference be between triggering and not triggering? If I trigger does that mean ALL follies will release and if I don't trigger only dominants will release?
Thanks everyone : )

I was prescribed Clomid 50mg day 2-6, I was more prescribed it for cycle purposes sometimes i could have a 28day cycle some i could have a 40day cycle so my GP put me on Clomid to regulate me, I took it for a whole 6month while i didnt get prego it did regulate me, I had a break for a year then started again this time day 5-9 and 1st month BFP unfortunatly i had an ectopic, I wasnt monitored on them tho ( as not prescribed for pregnancy purposes) But if ur docs monitoring you youll know how big your follicles are, Iv heard of some women having the trigger (more in the US i think than the UK dont quote me on that though!)
I think the only difference with the 2-6 3-7 5-9 is that you ovulate sooner ovulation is about 8days after your last pill (i could be wrong there though)
I wish you the best of luck--- (i also have a neice that was conceived off day 2-6 100mg clomid!)
SSBD
It all has to do with how long afterwards your ovulate (after your last pill) you don't want to ovulate too early or too late. I used it 3-7