Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Clomid After Miscarriage
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Clomid After Miscarriage

I recently had a miscarriage. Currently I am in week 4 of bleeding from it. I am still passing very small pieces of tissue with the bleeding. I never really bled heavily. I was told by my doctor to wait to try to get pregnant till after I had my first good Cycle. So my question is, has anyone taken Clomid that quickly after a miscarriage? If so, did you get pregnant the first time with it and what are the chances of another miscarriage? I am 41, this would have been my first and only child.
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I also had a recent miscarriage which was my first pregnancy. I then had a D&C. My Dr. followed my levels to zero, which took about two weeks and now i've been given the green light to start trying again with my next period. We will again be using Clomid. My Dr's feeling was that it was a successful strategy the first time. Question... have you been offered a D&C?
Blank
No I have not. Everyone keeps asking if I am going to have it done. The last 2 weeks my numbers have been stuck at 63.
Blank
I went again today for another blood test. The numbers were down to 24 this week. Hopefully next week they will be down to 0.
Blank
178590_tn?1294180367
I took clomid my first real cycle after my MC and I conceived triplets and lost one at 9 weeks but just delivered twins 9 weeks ago
Blank
178590_tn?1294180367
oh and I did have a D&C and after following my blood work to 0 and then after my first period I started the clomid and used OPK's and got a BFP 10DPO
Blank
brown eyed gurl, were you taking clomid bcuz you were not ovulating or for other reasons
Blank
I finally stopped bleeding from my miscarriage. Now I wait to start my first period. Then I will start the Clomid. Anyone know of any side affects from clomid?
Blank
I just had a miscarriage at 18 weeks. I conceived the baby with clomid. I delivered the baby vaginally on February 1st. I want to start trying to have another baby immediately and I am wanting to use clomid. Will using the clomid with my very next period be too soon because this will be my very first period after the miscarriage.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank