Clomid Day 3 and period stopped.
Taking clomid and on day 3 but period stopped. Would it be smart to stop clomid or keep going without the period?
Keep taking the clomid is my suggestion. when i took clomid, it was from days 5-9 so my period was tapering off as usual. Sorry i couldn't be more help.
HI,

Sometimes AF doesnt last as long as we think it will. You started your cycle so you take the clomid on the cylce days your doctor recommended for you!  I take Clomid CD 5-9 also like Klr2650 and I finish my AF on like CD 6 or 7

This will be my second round of Clomid, I dont get AF on my own so i am on CD 43 because I have to time the possible ovulation for when my hubby is back in town.  I guess thats a good thing to be able to time it right and not miss a perfect time because he had to go out of town.

I take Provera to get AF.

Hope this helps you!

Lynniepooh
Ladies thanks for your support. I think i will take my chances and finish clomid even though it stopped. Its my first time on Clomid so i wasn't sure what to expect. Good Luck to you.
My period stopped on day 3 and I called my dr. He said to defiantly keep taking it. however I did o earlier than he thought but they had me go ahead and do the trigger shot and the iui. He seemed to think it made my percentages higher. Good luck to you!
.. thanks for the advise. So i did take it anyways. I did well with it initially i did not feel any side effects or anything. Until today. I've been going to the ladies room all day. I can take a sip of water and still go. But it was my last pill. so hopefully this will stop tomorrow. I did read that it was a side effect so i'm assuming it is nothing to worry about. Good luck to all of you.