Clomid and Cervical Mucus
Hi all.. I was wondering if anyone can help me understand this clomid process. I fall in the PCOS catergory cause i do not ovulate or get a period on my own. I been taking provera to induce a period since i've been TTC in June 09. This month is my first round of 100 mg clomid on CD 3-7. My ins dont cover infertlity treatments so i am not being monitored... i was told to baby dance every other day starting on CD10, however i noticed that after taking the last clomid pill, there are days where i am very wet. I have not experience any side effects from taking clomid so far. On CD13, i noticed some EWCM when i was checking my cervical mucus. So far we baby dance on CD6-8, CD10, CD12 and will also baby dance tonight which is CD14. Does anyone know if this wet feeling/EWCM i had is a sign that the clomid is working??? I never had EWCM naturally so since im not being monitored I am not sure if this is a sign that the clomid is making me ovulate or not. Any feedbacks is greatly appreciated.
EWCM is a very good sign that you are ovulating. Normally what I have heard was that Clomid usually makes too much CM so it can be difficult for sperm to make it where it needs to go. Hopefully that's not your case. Talk to your Dr., but it sounds like you are ovulating. I have also read that you can take guafesin (not sure about the spelling), but it's in Robitussin. it's supposed to thin out thick CM. Not sure if you need that, but just a thought. Good luck. Hope it was helpful.
It sounds to me like you are very lucky ;)  "Normally" clonus drys up CM!  Sounds like you are just about ready, if not already ovulating!
Good luck!
Typo!  Lol. I'm on my phone!  "clomid"
Thanks ladies for the feedbacks!!

I heard that it can dry up the CM as well but for some reason that is not the case with me so i hope this wet/moist sensation i keep having is a good sign. Today is CD15.. i have yet to feel any O symptons but i will not give up just yet... im hoping this first round of clomid will give me a miracle blessing!! Will keep you guys updated on the test. Lots of baby dust to all.
That is definatly a good sign I also recomend using ovulation tests, then you will pinpoint the timing for sure.
I am hoping this is a good sign!! My DR recommended the OPK when we were trying naturally but i would get a + every other day so she said not to use the OPK and just baby dance every other day starting on CD10. I did feel a slight left side abdominal cramping/pressure yesterday evening which was CD15. I am hoping if i did O on clomid that we didnt miss the fertile window since we baby dance every other day.
Sperm can live in your body for two or three days so even if you didn't get it right on time it could still get there