Clomid and PreSeed
Ok so this is my first try with Clomid and PreSeed.  I finally got my OPK + last night and I used the pre seed.  Just curious if anyone has any success stories with both of these?  Or any stories at all.  I took 100 mg. of Clomid.

So far I like the PreSeed though, it is a good lubricant.  The Clomid definately dried me up.  

I had a miscarriage~and I heard Clomid causes a STRONGER ovulation.  I am hoping that is the case with me.....
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Someone posted a little while back that their RE did not recommend Pre-seed, however, mineral oil was okay to use.  I've heard good things about Pre-seed...but I think it may be hyped a bit by the manufacturer and that mineral oil is just as effective (and cheaper).

Best wishes for a BFP very soon!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
hi i have been on clomid for lat 5 months its 50mg of clomid from 2nd day till 6th day of periods.i am ovulating on clomid for sure (had transvaginal scans) but i m not getting pregnent i also have trie pre seed 3 months  with clomid but it did nothing for me its quit expensive as well .anyways cant say anything about it b/c it did'nt work for me so i m not big fan of preeseed .. even ppl get pregnant with clomid its also useless for me .but keep ur hopes high give pree seed a try for a month may be it will work for u ..
best of luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
93654 tn?1247502934
Yes, I was surprised when my RE advised to NOT use preseed!! I think it does work well for many women, and is probably a better choice than some of the lubricants you can buy at the store. But my doctor told me to use a few drops of mineral oil, and only when it's absolutely necessary.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources