Clomid and day of Ovulation
This is my first cycle of 50 mg Clomid days 3-7. I was just wondering what day you Ovulated or got a positive on OPK. I am on CD 15 and still haven't ovulated. Getting a little worried...I don't ovulate at all and really want this to work!
I am on only 25 and it pushes my 'o' date by about 4 days later. Clomid does some crazy things to your body. With me, as soon as I 'o', within a day or two anyway, my nipples get sore and I do mean sore. OUCH! Hasn't seemed to affect my luteal phase though. Not yet anyway.
Hello, This was my first cycle on clomid.  I was worried as well.  I took an OPK in the am on day 16 and it was - but then I took one in the pm and it was +.  I also took one the next morning and it was + and then the evening it was - again.  HOpe that made sense.  I am not on cycle day 18 and my temp just rose.  So I ovulated on day 16 or 17.  I have heard that it makes you O late.  The only time you should be worried is if you go past day 20.  It actually shouldn't "really" worry you because it probably just simply means that clomid didn't work for you or you need a higher dose.  Hope this helps you! :)
I either O on day 19 or 20 on clomid.  I heard it's not unusual at all.  I didn't ovulate either and it worked for me on my first try.  I second the boobs hurting...major ouchies...but it's worth it and I know it's the clomid doing it so I don't get my hopes up for pg.  I got my first pos opk in the am of cd19, and on cd 20 it was less pos, but still pos, so I think I caught my surge on the way down then.  Good luck!
Ovulating late is very common with Clomid.  I didn't ovulate at all before Clomid and since I've been on it, I've ovulated every month.    I'm sure you will ovulate too.  Good Luck!
I took clomid for the 1st time this month and it made me ovulate much later...I usually ovulate on CD16 and didn't until CD 21!!  I was freaking out at first but my RE said that it happens but you can still get pregnant if you BD at the right times! :-)
This was my first month on Clomid also (50 mg) days 3 - 7.  I got a + OPK on CD 18.  It felt like forever b/c I started POAS on CD10!  So try to be positive.  I read somewhere that most people ovulate anywhere from 5 to 12 days after your last dose of Clomid.  Good luck and baby dust to you!! and everyone else!!
this is my second cylcle on Clomid, first was 50 mg this one 100 mg.  taking it days 5-9. last time i gave up testing around CD20 and I guess ovulated on CD24 cause I got a period 2 weeks later.  now on the higher dose CD19 and still no LH surge.  going to keep testing/trying. im concerned b/c my dr said usually ov between 9-12 days after taking the first pill and that is not happening.  it seems it is common though to ov much later....
Anytime I am on Clomid I ovulate later - usually around CD 18 or CD19 - Hope this helps
I am 28 years old and recently have been tracking my cycles and determined that I do not ovulate. I believe this is due to excessively working out for years and having high stress career.  I am on my 1st round of Clomid (50MG) and just found out on Cycle day 18 (today) that I am ovulating or about to (LH Surge is detected).  I go back on Day 24 to have blood drawn to check my progesterone levels.  So with that being said, Clomid does or can work. I took Clomid Day 5 through 9, BD days 10 through 16, took 17 off and now back at it for 4 days in a row.  They usually say it takes 5 to 10 days after you take your last pill, so for me that was true...I "O" or showed signs of it 10 Days after my last pill.  

I am taking clomid in conjunction with acupuncture once a week designated to reduce stress and get the ovaries working.  I hope this helps!!!!
I always ovulate either CD 17 or 18 and always get a positive OPK on CD 16 and 17.  
I have had two chemical pregnancies. I did ovulation kit last month that never turned positive, but got a little darker on CD 17. I had a progesterone test 7 days after that indicated that I did ovulate. I was prescribed clomid this month CD 5-9, 50mg. I am just wondering what days I will most likely ovulate. I am really hoping that this works. Thanks for your help.
i have irregular periods. i never get one on my own. took provera to bring period down. then i took clomid 50mg in august 2006. i took it for one cycle and never did any opk or follicle test just took the pills and forgot about it....in october i found out i was pregnant...i was excited because it happened without trying and worrying so much. now i have a 4yr old son....now i want to try again. this is my first cycle...took provera to bring period down and took clomid 100mg 3-7...now on cd 18 still no "O"...getting worried that this is not going to work...been going crazy with the opk"s and clomid blogs...we will see i will give it 2 or 3 more days to see if the opk is positive.then on to the next cycle.. :(   good luck everyone