Clomid and drinking
Okay, finally got AF!  So starting Clomid round 2 in a couple days.  I had a question - would it be bad to have a glass a wine (one) the same evening I am taking a Clomid pill?  Do you think it would make any difference on the drugs effects or anything?
I was never told not to. I have continued drinking while on it and no effect. Did get a bfp last cycle, but was a chemical. I think sometimes drinking helps getting pg, lol. The only times I got bfps were when I was drinking, hehehe
I guess if it was that bad they'd slap a sticker on the bottle that said "do not take with alchol", right?  lol
I too received af and am starting Round 2 of Clomid this week.  I did not read all of the fine print when I picked up my script. but what I did read did not mention alcohol....  I told my husband the evening that I got af, that I was having a real Coke and a glass of wine!!!  HA!  Live it up !!  HA!
Yep I just enjoyed my one can of Coors Light - don;t wanna overdue it - but it was a nice treat!  I don't have to start Clomid til Thurs, so may treat myself for a while, sure takes the stress away!  And then friends aren't wondering, "I wonder why she isn't drinking....?"
I know!! Last week furing the tww, I was in Chicago with a friend.  Our hotel had a free cocktail hour every night...my friend could not understand why I was not drinking for free!!!  I was ordering waters and Sprites.  If I had only known......  Oh well!