Clomid or Pregnancy Symptoms?
Hello, I've been ttc since Semptember 08. My husbands SA came back perfect, so I went to my GYN. She told me that I wasn't ovulating. So she put me on Provera for 3 months to induce and regulate my period (since I hadn't had one in four months), then she put me on 50 mg of Clomid days 5-9.

Now, I took my clomid and didn't have any symptoms until the last day. Around CD 9-23 I've experienced slight hot flashes, headaches, lightheadedness, cramping, and moodswings. According to my BBt chart I ovulated CD 22 or 23. And now I'm on CD 23 and my nipples are so sore and swollen! They started being sore yesturday, but today they are really sore. And yesturday I had some cramps and felt a little sick to my stomach. I'm due to get my period by CD 32 or 33.

Now I know that clomid symptoms can mimic pregnancy symptoms, but I don't know about this late in my cycle. Also I know that clomid induces ovulation and that will surge progesterone which can make your nipples and breasts  sore. But I'm far enough past ovulation that I dont think that's it.

Any input? I'm really curious. Even though I know it's stupid because you can't REALLY know for sure unless you take a HPT. Have any of you been on Clomid and had this happen?
yes. i've had hot flashes, headaches, lightheadedness, cramping, and moodswings on clomid. car sickness too and that metallic taste in your mouth which is common with preg. i do not remember sore BBs but the rest I had. ever since i have taken any sort of meds i feel preg symptoms immediately after i ovulate. i have been told that until the embryo digs in you really do not make HCG and get the true pregnancy symptoms. not sure if your longer cycle make a difference but i would test 12 DPO. good luck.
This is my first month on clomid and I experienced some mild s/e but only up until a few days after I finished my last pill, I am 13 dpo right now and not having any preggo symptoms, feel like this isnt my month, hope this helps...
That's are the sign of clomid.. usually a week before the AF show, your nipples hurt, boobs sore... etc...If you are late for AF and your boobs are still sore.. then that's will be a symtoms of pregnancy...

Good luck to you.
Thanks for your input! I have done some research since I posted it. Some women have said that they only experienced tender nipples on Clomid when they actually got pregnant and others said that everytime they used Clomid their nipples were sore. So I guess I just have to wait and see... Wish me luck!