Clomid side effects
I am on my first round of clomid and on day 3 I am taking 100mg per day. Today I have woke up with abdominal pain and bloating. Is this normal? I am worried that my ovaries are hyperstimulating..
this is normal side effects of clomid
Completely normal. Clomid had no effect on me, but I completely felt it with femara.
On Day 3, I had massive back pain on one cycle of femara and could barely walk.

The whole point of these fertility drugs is to have your ovaries stimulated.
Hi There,

Is your GP or gynae doc monitoring you? Im due to start clomid soon and i have to book in for a scan and blood test the scan is to see if you are ovulating and to tell you when the best days to bd on, it is possible for your overies to over stimulate also for ur 1st round 100mg is alot they normally start at 50mg and if no look or you dont ovulate move you up, If your overly concerned or the pain is unbarable id suggest going to you a&e dept but it is normal to have some bloating and some pain as your overies are trying to make more eggs just aslong as it doesnt get to where you cant move or get up.

Good luck