Clomid
Has any one used clomid???? What are the chances of conception ??? Can some one help?!?
My percentage of using Clomid was ZERO.... I tried for 7 cycles of Clomid and nothing happen... I started to give up and not think about trying to conceive.. then I got pregnant on my own..

I guess relax your mind and body help more than medication... I tried for 21 months and each  month I was stressed, angry, frustrated, etc... I gave up and not to think about it for a month.. suddenly I got pregnant.... Today I am close to 39 weeks and scheduled to go to hospital to induce next monday.. Jan 11...

Just relax your mind and body.. eat healthy, exercise regularly...

Good luck to youl
I used it about two years ago and it worked dthe first cycle. We are now ttc #2 and I am on my second cycle and ovulated and am now waiting to see with my fingers crossed. Chlomid works fairly well for me , but everybody is different.