Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Closed/swolen uterus entrance

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Closed/swolen uterus entrance

My husband was told he could never have children. Found out he did manage to have a child. Now 1 year with someone else. I went for 2 insimanations with sperm doners that was unsucsessfull. Everytime it was a struggle to get the sperms inserted. The last time she struggled a lot and said that the entrance is swolen and that she struggles to get the tube inside my uterus. Now that I know there was nothing wrong with my husband, what could be the reason for me not to get pregnant. I'm 34 years and have been married for 10 years. Me and my husband have a sexual relationship for 5 years prior to marrage. Never used contraseptives.
When you say "Now 1 year with someone else," are you saying that your husband had a child with someone else who is now a year old?  
Unfortunatly! Yes. Busy to divorce him! His not going to take more of my life. I'm planning for my future and would like to have a child someday.