Cold chills
I am 40 years old and have been ttc for 2 years.  Last year, I was diagnosed with endometriosis.  I had my first cycle of IVF in July which failed due to implantation failure.  I have noticed over the last few months that I have been feeling cold 1 week before my period with episodes of cold chills and goose bumps.  Could I have a problem with my thyroid or hormonal imbalance or is this normal after a cycle of IVF?. My periods are now back to normal and have always regular. I do feel the cold more than most people anyway as I have Raynauds Syndrome.
Not really, the issue at  our age is that the eggs are running out and they are more propense to have problems because they are "old". You can't be sure if the problem was failure in implantation you know, so don't do crazy things that the media advertise to "help" implantation, besides maybe accupuncture. Maybe the embryos stop growing you know, and God knows better, maybe he is saving us from a baby with problems,,,,, I don't know. I have seen tons of young people getting pregnant with one or two IVF and I'm on my third one (7pdivf) waiting until next wednesday... It's SO HARD!!!!!

I wish you the best:)
On the other hand there are people our age having healthy babies so let's keep hoping:)PS: I have been having cold chills as well, which is NOT normal for me.... I'm always warm. I think is because of all those hormones we take.... I mean.. that has to affect us somehow.... my boobs hurt so much these days... but i know it is because of the progesterone supossitories!! :(