Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Conceiving with PCOS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Conceiving with PCOS

Hi ladies,  I posted this in a different forum but didnt get any responses so I thought I would try here as well:) . I was diagnosed with pcos when I was 14 as my periods were irregular and very painful. I was told at the time it would be very hard to get pregnant. My fiance and I have decided to start actively trying to get pregnant including ovulation tracking and bbt tracking too... it seems as tho I did ovulate this month and we BD every day so we could cover all bases. I was just wondering if there are any women out there with success stories and how long it took u to get pregnant? I have to wait another 5 days still to see if I miss my period but I already have ny hopes up! Any success stories will help so please share :) thanks .
I found out I had pcos about 7 years ago.  I have concieved twice on clomid and metformin (sadly the second one ended in mc)but I do have a beautiful 4 yr old daughter.  We are still trying for #2 but I try not to stress about it too much because I really believe that hurts our chances!  Don't lose hope, it is possible!  Good luck to you!
Pregnancy with PCOS is possible. The challanges come in with the months you don't ovulate. Ovulation this month is a good sign!