Concieving with PCOS, Retroverted Uterus and Hashimoto's Disease.
I'm 21 and in the past three months I have been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome ( I have 37 cysts), a retroverted uterus and Hashimoto's Disease.

I have a six month old son and my fiancé and I would love to have another at some point however I have researched all of these illnesses and read that all are linked to infertility and issues during pregnancy etc.

I also have extreme scarring from a bad c-section.

Is there anyone else out there who has similar problems that has still managed to concieve and deliver a healthy baby? If so, what advice can you give?

I'd love to hear that I'm not the only one lol.

Hi there, Congrats on your beautiful 6 month old baby. Unfortunately I don't have any personal experience with PCOS or hashimoto's disease but I also have a retroverted uterus and the doctor told me that it doesn't affect fertility. That the little guys know where to go and how to get there. Sorry I couldn't be more of a help. Good Luck and SSBD. Hugs, Nicole