Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Could I be pregnant??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Could I be pregnant??

I am supposed to start saturday, the 23rd of march. I don't think there is much of a chance of being pregnant. i felt i was ovulating on the 7th or maybe the 8th. on the 8th we bd'd but he didnt ***. we stopped before (sorry tmi). one week later we did bd and he came twice ( sorry tmi again). I have been feeling crampy, off and on since then. i feel like my pelvic area is a little bigger looking. Like my breasts may be a little bigger, i have frequent headaches. I am tired ALL the time, but at night when i try to sleep it takes a little while. I am hungry ALL the time. I eat and then like half an hour later im hungry again. Im pretty moody. My mood instantly changes. awhile ago, i practically cried at everything. and i have to pee more than usual. and sometimes i randomly feel nauseous, and i am just a LITTLE bit more sensitive to smell. My cp was low but recently has gone very far up, soft, lots of cm, and wet. in the past day or two it has settled at a pretty medium position but now feels closed, wet, and very soft. Do you think i could be pregnant?
To be absolutely clear about the status of your pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Though presumptive symptoms of pregnancy are present, it is best that you have urine or blood tests done to confirm pregnancy and to have this checked by your doctor. It is also recommended that you discuss the result with your attending physician for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
A lot of those are period symptoms also. It's best to take a pregnancy test to be sure!
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers