Could I be pregnant
I took a two months injection last year October 2012 and when I was supposed to go for the second one in December I didn't go because I was spotting every time and sometimes I would bleed when having sex so I decided to stop with the injection. Though I has stopped the injection the spotting didn't stop,I went to the clinic they gave me some pills to stop the bleeding but when I stopped taking them the spotting started again. This went on until end of feb this year then March I had my normal regular period back. My boyfriend and I always have unprotected sex because we are now trying to conceive.ive also been under a lot of stress since the year has started. Now this month when I was expecting my periods I started with some spotting again and the it went back to some bleeding only when I went to pee, I'm visiting the ladies room a lot these days. Now the bleeding has stopped and I'm just spotting either brown or pinkish spotting . I got back my appetite and my breast hurt a little these days,I feel some discomfort when sleeping on my tummy and I'm always tired and sleepy. I took a HPT and it came out negative. I don't know what could be wrong with
it could be implantation bleeding. if it is take a pregnancy test in about another week. if it's negative retest the following week.
Blood implantation consist of brownish or pinkish blood or discharge right? If so I want to know about the blood that came out like the usual one but only when I went to pee,coz it did for a day and a half. Could it still be blood implatation?