Could be or could be not?
My boyfriend and I were just fooling around and things got heated up, he came and I touched the pool of semen on his stomach about 5 minutes after he came. With whatever was still on my finger I fingered myself (sorry to tell you this whoever is reading this) about 10-15 minutes after. I cannot remember if I wiped it off somewhere or if I didnt. The sperm amount wasnt even a dime size on my fingerpad And I kept getting really wet down there over and over with vaginal discharge. My ovulation calendar said I was fertile that day and about 5 days before ovulation. Im worried that im pregnant and I don't want to be pregnant. Please help me feel comfortable again. :( it says im due for my period next friday if that helps.
By 10 to 15 minutes after touching the semen, your finger was almost certainly dry, whether you wiped it or not, so I would say the chances of getting pregnant from this is pretty much non-existent. Hope that helps.
I doubt it
Thank you so much. I just have my period coming next week and im still getting better from a stomach flu I had. So both seemed like I was getting early pregnancy symptoms. Thanks for the relief :)