Could i be pregnant again so quick?
This is a long story but here goes..
At the beginning of October i missed the first day of period and then i had spotting for 2 days. I look a HPT and it was negative but i felt pregnant. I went to the doctors and did a test there and it was negative. The doctor said they didn't think i was pregnant and if i hadnt came back on my period but next month to go back and see them.

I had my period at the beginning of November on the exact day i calculated it but didnt have any cramps. Someone told me that during October my body could be preparing itself for a pregnancy the following month.

I then decided to take a test mid November and it was positive but i miscarried on the 3rd December. Me and my partner started trying again about a week later and i had my first period, had no cramps, since on the 29th December. And were still trying.

Could my body be doing the same thing again? Could i be pregnant?
i've also heard that an abnormal period is a early symptom of pregnancy.

the only way to tell will be to take a hpt.