Could i be pregnant?
I am 18dpo with a 32day cycle...we did have sex around ovulation and during and i did have Ovulation spotting so i know i ovulated but yeah i had on 14dpo i checked my CM and it was very little brown blood with some ewcm and none when i wiped and only happened for about 1h..then through now still NO sign of my period been peeing just a little more then normal and every now and then tingle feeling in my nipples and gassy and some back pain and feeling tired allot more then normal...other then that not much symptoms...got of birth control in May did 3 months of Clomid and did ovulate on clomid off clomid hubs is out of the Army since June been having a period every month and ovulating but yeah since June ive NEVER been late and have not had any normal before period symptoms did take a pregnancy test at 17dpo and was negitive...whats going on could i be pregnant or is my PCOS acting up? When should i take another pregnancy test?? And yes i know about PCOS and did have a RE doctor while on Clomid and before then for a year...last period was Oct 24th 2012 ovulated Nov 8th 2012 so of pregnant would be 4weeks pregnant..
How are you? The chance of getting pregnant is indeed possible especially if there was contact during your ovulation period. You can check with a serum HCG test anytime or urine pregnancy test one week after your expected period. Aside from pregnancy, delayed periods may be brought about by various factors such as stress, illness,  hormone changes and gynecological conditions such as your PCOS. Take care and do keep us posted.