Could it be implantation ?
My REGULAR PERIOD last for about 3-4 days at the maxx 5 . Im usually not heavy or light im somewhat in the middle during my period . Well the same week I get my period , I got weird discharge it lasted 7-8 days but very light bleeding that wouldnt fill up a pad In a whole day - it was red and brown what could it be ? Im burping after anything nd everythng I eat im constipating and peeing alot im always tired I gotta whole lot goen on , could I be prego ?
I can confirm whether you are pregnant or not only after examining you and investigations. Implantation bleeding occurs when the egg travels into the uterus and burrows into e limning of the uterus. There is slight bleeding or spotting. This bleeding usually occurs a week to a few days before your periods should normally start. You need to wait or take a pregnancy test to detect pregnancy. Consult a gynecologist and get yourself evaluated. I hope it helps.
Take care and kind regards!