Cramping, no other symptoms.
My period was due today or yesterday, but it has not come.  i have had cramping for 2 days, with no blood!!
The cramping is milder compared to what i would usually get just before my period.  i have sore breasts also, but i put this down to my period too.  no other symptoms.

my period is never late, and it always comes about 2-3 days before the date of my first period.  
i have been trying to conceive for a year now.  
i keep running to the toilet every 5 minutes hoping that there will still be no blood.  but with these cramps i know my period can come on me at any time.
i usually never think about getting pregnant anymore because its so disheartening everytime it doesnt happen!!

is there a chance i could be pregnant?
You could very well be pregnant!  Why don't you take a HPT and find out?  I know that's what I would be doing if AF was a day or two late.  Good luck and keep us posted!
you can def. be prego. i thought i was getting my period because i was bloated and had cramping but i found out that i was pregnant on Monday!  take an HPT. good luck to you!
I agree with the Ladies here..Take a hpt..It can be pregnancy..I wish my AF would never show her face..Good Luck to you!!Update us later:)