Cramping 8dp5dt
Hi-
This morning I started with some pretty bad cramping/twinges especially on the left side.  I am 8 days past 5 day transfer.  Does this sound like af coming or is normal?  Please let me know if this has happened to you or someone you know and still got a BFP!
I was having some cramping yesterday (7dp3dt) as well. Not really bad but enough to concern me...but who knows, we are pretty close in cycles so maybe it is a good sign for both of us!
I have had cramping ever since day of transfer (7dp3dt). I called the clinic Wednesday and told them about the cramping, they seem to think it was a UTI. I went in and had a urine culture and sure enough I had an UTI. Taking antibotics now and the cramping has stopped. Good luck.
Hey, it's totally normal to feel cramping. When I did my IVF last year I had it starting 3-4 post 5 day transfer and I ended up being pregnant. Also, my gestational carrier has been cramping too all throughout the tww and she is pregnant now. I really think it's a good thing. Carisa