276562 tn?1220885624
Cramping 8dp5dt
Hi-
This morning I started with some pretty bad cramping/twinges especially on the left side.  I am 8 days past 5 day transfer.  Does this sound like af coming or is normal?  Please let me know if this has happened to you or someone you know and still got a BFP!
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
392430 tn?1382908381
I was having some cramping yesterday (7dp3dt) as well. Not really bad but enough to concern me...but who knows, we are pretty close in cycles so maybe it is a good sign for both of us!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have had cramping ever since day of transfer (7dp3dt). I called the clinic Wednesday and told them about the cramping, they seem to think it was a UTI. I went in and had a urine culture and sure enough I had an UTI. Taking antibotics now and the cramping has stopped. Good luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
183933 tn?1290220562
Hey, it's totally normal to feel cramping. When I did my IVF last year I had it starting 3-4 post 5 day transfer and I ended up being pregnant. Also, my gestational carrier has been cramping too all throughout the tww and she is pregnant now. I really think it's a good thing. Carisa
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources