Cramping After TTC??
Hello all,

I am on day 16 of my cycle and I have started cramping, which feels a bit like regular menstrual cramps. We had been doing BD from day 8 until day 15 of my cycle and now I am reading about all these things like ovulation cramping and I am wondering if maybe we made an oops and mistimed our attempts this cycle. Could I possibly be ovulating only now and have missed my window by trying too early on?

We were not using ovulation tests or taking temperatures. We did BD during the window of time our specialist recommended because he didn't feel that we'd need the tests this time with my cycle having normalized. I won't see my man again till tomorrow evening (he's out of town) so a last attempt might even be too late, I am guessing. I am sure it is too early to be feeling any sort of implantation cramping, and the cramping itself is in my left and right sides. I am pretty sure it is in the ovaries. I am so worried and trying really hard not to get upset that I might have missed a critical window.

Anyone have any advice???
I should also add in that I have lower back pains and mood swings happening as well the same as when I have PMS. So worried over here! :(