Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Cramping and Pinching..
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cramping and Pinching..

I am currently a week and one day late.. I told myself I'm not going to test until I'm 2 weeks late, because I've been late before..but never as late as 2 weeks.. and when Im late I feel all the AF symptoms.. A day or two before my AF was due I started getting AF type cramps.. along with some lower pinching and.. my back would hurt through out the day also.. I have no sore boobs what so ever (which I get up until AF shows) My question is did anyone start cramping the day of their AF, but still AF not show?? and later on get a BFP??
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
superwoman? lol thanks.. I want to wait two weeks just to see if AF shows and also my boyfriend is away and he'll be back next week and by next week if AF hasn't shown than I'll be 2 weeks late.  At that point we'll just test together.. I almost couldn't get up this morning because I was soo tire.. could barely left my head up.. I don't know if I mention, but we're not TTC, but if we're expecting than It'll be good news.  Thanks.. :D
Blank
cramping is a very very common early pregnancy symptom, when I was pregnant last time I had much crmaping and swore AF was coming on... but it was baby!!!  You are a Superwoman in my book if you can wait until you are two weeks late to test.... I would test now if I were you, you are late enough where it would show positive if you are feeling ansy.....
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...