Creamy CM Cycle day 31
I have had lots of creamy CM over the past 3 days, is this common before AF is about to come? My period is irregular ranging from 33 to 40 days since my MC in December.  I was told that it should be dry before your period so I am a bit confused. Since I am irregular I have been trying to predict my ovulation through CM and OPK's, I had a positive OPK on April 17th, is it too early to take a pregnancy test? Thanks for any help you might be able to give me, this has been hard!
Some women can experience an increase in vaginal discharge just before periods. Also because you have prolonged cycles of 33 to 40 days, you can wait for 7 days more and then a take a home pregnancy test. For an earlier confirmation blood test for beta HCG can be done. Consult a Doctor for an evaluation. Hope this helps.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.
Thank you for the reply, I have an appointment with my doctor in a couple weeks. My cycle was never this long before my MC so it's been hard to figure out what's going on and when I am ovulating.