Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Creamy CM Cycle day 31

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Creamy CM Cycle day 31

I have had lots of creamy CM over the past 3 days, is this common before AF is about to come? My period is irregular ranging from 33 to 40 days since my MC in December.  I was told that it should be dry before your period so I am a bit confused. Since I am irregular I have been trying to predict my ovulation through CM and OPK's, I had a positive OPK on April 17th, is it too early to take a pregnancy test? Thanks for any help you might be able to give me, this has been hard!
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Some women can experience an increase in vaginal discharge just before periods. Also because you have prolonged cycles of 33 to 40 days, you can wait for 7 days more and then a take a home pregnancy test. For an earlier confirmation blood test for beta HCG can be done. Consult a Doctor for an evaluation. Hope this helps.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.
Thank you for the reply, I have an appointment with my doctor in a couple weeks. My cycle was never this long before my MC so it's been hard to figure out what's going on and when I am ovulating.