Crinone gel supp?
Has anyone used these? I just picked up my prescription of them and read the pamphlet and has all these risk of birth defects ect... now I know they would not give me something if the benefits did not out way the risk? I will be taking them for 12 weeks 1 at bedtime! Just wondering if anyone else has taken this?
mhv
I used crinone on my last cycle.  All of these things carry side effects but when you are doing fertility treatments, you have to "help your body" produce what it is not producing on it's own because you didn't concieve naturally.

Also... A heads up that the ladies on here help me with....  after a few days of using crinone, it will start to build up.   You can remove it gently with a finger.  Just an FYI : )
Hmm, that's odd. Makes me want to look up my progesterone. I have these, what I call "white bullets."  They are not gel, they are solid and white. ICK,though. I do one at night also. Did you conceive on your own?
Well I just used one for the first time! Definitely not gel like you said it white and creamy and comes in a bullet also with a thin end you shake dawn into tube insert and squeeze the bullet!  Yuck! I don't care though ill do what ever it takes! I took clomid for three months got pregnant 3rd month on it! Back in April got pregnant on my own after trying  for 1&1/2 yrs then miscarried at 11 wks baby died 8 wks!  They told me this time I'd take the progesterone till 12wks! Ill do whatever they tell me! Does this sound right?

Mhv
Thank-you for the info!!! Yummy:P I told my husband this and you should have seen his face PRICELESS!
mhv
ha ha!  Thanks for the laugh!   Just wait till it starts to build up! Even better!  The funny thing... I didn't know it did that, or how to handle it.  I had to be informed by the wonderful ladies on here! : )   Fun times!! : )
Hey girl Congrats...
I was on the crinone gel from 4 weeks till 12 weeks....and it does build up  YUCK...but it is worth it...
All progesterone supplements have those warnings, but LOTS of women take it while pregnant. As a matter of fact, in some cases, it can even save a pregnancy! I used crinone during the first trimester of my pregnancy, and my baby girl is as healthy as can be. Best of luck with everything!