Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Cycle Buddies 2009 - the saga continues

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 1801-1982 comments:
Pooh: Good luck to you I wish we could do IVF just cant afford with dh being out of a job now! KEep us posted God Bless!

Heather: You are so positive and that is so helpful because this is a long road to travel when you are just trying to make your household grow! May God continue to bless you for the next few months until the princess arrives nice and safe!
All: Up this morning with small cramping and chills :-( temp still up only up .1 from yesterdays so 98.2 I am only 9dpo though and comparing to my other cycle my temps seems to stay up until around 11 or 12dpo then it dips if af is coming....I could not resist on getting my progesterone drawn yesterday again so I will have the results sometime today just to see if it has taken a dip or not. Last month it went from 18.? to 4.? in 3 days....this month (three days ago) it was 22.4 so we will see I will post when I hear the info have a blessed day!
progesterone dropped from 22.4 to 11.9 in 3 days so we are out this month thanks for all the well wishes though...when af comes we may take a break and just enjoy the holidays...God bless you all sticky vibes and baby dust to everyone!
I was on lupron and I had hot flashes and gained 20lbs in 3 months... I hated that shot, and I was on it to help with my endo, and my endo still continued to grow.

All- I did have a cyst when I went into the ER they did nothing for me. No I'm on femara last night was my last dose, tomorrow will be day 10, and I have an ultrasound to see how things are going. I had one last Tuesday and I have 4 follicles on the left and 6 on the right... I'm hoping this is my month! But i'm not going to get to excited since last month I had a cyst and had all of the signs for pregnancy. Its just so so confusing. I saw my bestfriend last night whose 3 months a long and she has a beautiful baby bump... I just really want to be able to experience it, but everytime I try and look into my future I just don't see kids in it. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but with all of the unused protection in previous years I never once got pregnant. Who knows, We're gonna continue to work on it.
Thanks for the well wishes temp dropped this am from 98.1 to 97.8 so just preparing for af then speak with dh and re on either taking a break til after the holidays or one more try before then. God bless us all....sticky vibes and baby dust!
I am on CD 13 now. I don't think this is my month = (

TMI but when I wipe the toilet paper is completely clear but when I try and check my cervix I get brownish reddish spotting. I'm assuming AF is right around the corner = (

My temp is still high at 98.1 so when is it supposed to drop if AF is coming?
Sorry I meant 13 DPO!
I wouldn't go by that - I had brownish-reddish spotting, and I was pregnant.  I would wait for your bw, when is it by the way?  

Best of luck.

I am new to all of this. I am going through my first IVF treatment. I started to take Norethisterone yesterday. So far so good :-))) I am scared but also excited. My biggest fear is injection because I have massive phobia about needles brrrrrrrr cant stand them...:-(( Please is it that bad and painful??  but we have go through all of this to get happy result at the end of our journey.
Ladies you are very brave all of you. Reading about your stories - sad and happy it just giving me strengths to go through it. I am thinking of you all and sending positive thoughts...
Sending you best wishes and baby dust to all
Starting Clmod again tonite if bfn this cycle we are off til after the New Year! God bless....sticky vibes and baby dust to us all!
tying too fast I meant Clomid 150 and 5 days of Meopur 75 Ovidril OPK's and re's office on cd 14 for u/s
The first one is the most difficult, not because it hurts, it really doesn't, but just the idea of it.  By the end, I was giving them to myslef, something I never thought I would be able to do.  Two pieces of advice - put ice (or a bag of frozen peas or meat) for about 15-20 minutes on the injection site to numb it, it helps a lot.  Also, whether it's you or someone else administering the shot, make sure you jab it quickly.  Just think of the ultimate goal, you can do it.
bfromthed- thank you so much for the well wishes. I will be having my transfer tomorrow morning. Transfering two embies and best of all it will be a day 5 transfer:-)
So sorry to hear about AF, nothing wrong with taking a break for the holidays, TTC is so stressful and expensive!

babyboom- for me the subcutaneous injections (given in thigh or abdomen) are not very painful. It feels like a pinch or maybe I have just gotten use to them...LOL.., but, the intra-muscular injections (given in the buttoks) is a little painful. You have to just look forward to the outcome and just do it:-)...good luck

AmyG89- Sending lots of sticky baby dust to you! Have you taken an HPT?
good luck to you keep us poseted on your progress....stick beenies stick!

Thank you very much for your advice. Plenty of ice packs in a freezer. I think I will ask my partner to do it for my and see how it goes. I bet my partner will enjoy helping me with it lol

Mybabypooh - I will pray for you..gud luck with your transfer and please keep us post it...lots of luck

Enjoy rest of your weekend
lots of baby dust to us all
Hope things went well for you keep us posted! God Bless!
bfromthed & babyboom- thank you both for the well wishes.

I did my transfer on Sat, Nov 7th instead. The embryologist advised on a day 6 transfer because the embies were dividing so well. Never really read about a day 6 transfer but I believe the embies have a better chance of attaching. Was on bed rest for 24 hours and not doing much for the next couple of days. I am having a little cramping but, that is normal after a transfer. Well ladies, I am officially in the dreaded TTW period. Blood test is due on Nov. 19 but rest assure that I will be doing a HPT in about 5-7 days...I just can't help myself, I have to do it...LOL!!

Good luck to everyone and tons of sticky baby dust to us all:-)
LOL...I meant TWW..
Mybabypooh - Good luck to you!  I will be praying they stick.

bfromthed - I'm sorry to hear about AF.  This will be your month. :)

We are still waiting on the results of hubby's CF test before we know how to proceed.  Taking this month off has been kind of nice, but I really hope we don't have to take another one off.  We are supposed to hear by Thursday.  This is the one time we've been praying for a negative test result. :)

I went to a baby shower yesterday.  It was very hard. I hope we all get happy endings soon.
My doctor put me on estrogen and progesterone  pills to help thicken my linning, has anyone had the side effects of horrible areola pain? I really can't stand to even have a bra on... I got the orvidrel shot on thursday and on monday they gave me a shot to make my follicels bigger... so I'm really just wondering if anyone has had the same side effects... please please let me know.
thank you so much for answering all of the questions i had about IVF meds. However, i was wondering if anyone is so stressed out over this whole process. I feel like my anxiety is at an all time high and I have been having stomach cramps daily due to stress. My dh and I decided that we are going to hold off on IVF until after the new year because I physically cannot take all the stress. I don't know if I just haven't dealt with it all or if I am just that nervous. Anyone have any suggestions?????
Sometimes we need a break because TTC is so emotionally draining. There is nothing wrong with taking a break and starting again when you are not so stressed out.
I took a break for over a year before, not that I am suggesting such a long break, it is whatever work for you. Good luck:-)
Hi Everybody, How are you all doing. Im looking for cycle buddies...

I am young, Im 19 and for some desperate reason i am TTC. I really dont know why but i just really want to. All of my very close friends are pregnant or have kids younger than 2, every female i know (LITERALLY) is either pregnant or have a new born, and i have 5 God kids under the age of 3. SO i am SURROUNDED by babies.

Before Septemember, i wasnt thinking of having kids but around Oct. 7th i started having all the preg symptoms. I stopped taking my bcp and started taking prenatal pills. Then my period came but it was only for 3 days and it was mostly spotting and semi heavy which is odd for me because i always have HEAVY periods that last for 6 days. I went to the doc on Oct. 28th and they said my blood test was neg. I was in denial for a week because i never had those symptoms before and i know someone who still eneded up being preg after a negative blood test. But anyways, since i got the negative test i have been really desperate to concieve (conceive) and i do not know why.I guess because i got used to the thought of being pregnant and talking to my friends about it made me excited.I think about being pregnant all the time, i had atleast 5 weird dreams about it in the last month, and i am constantly checking my CM to see if im ovulating. My friends dont really understand what im going through because none of their pregnancies were planned and they were 18 and younger when they got pregnant. Im on CD14.

Im just looking for avice, support, or someone that can relate to me!!!! THANKS SOOO MUCH.

I have just received my ivf medication in a massive box. As I opened it I found soooo many little boxes and lots of "needles". I wasnt sure what to expect but I have to admit the amout scared me a little.. what a wimp hey :-))) I am not too sure which medication should be in a fridge or not so I put them all in there. Any idea pleaaaseee....
My partner is away for few days so feeling a bit down today...Nobody knows that we are doing ivf so not too many people I can talk to. It all happening so fast ...I just hope and pray it will work...

Amanda 853 - Hi  I completly understand what are you going through everybody around me is pregnant or with little ones. I was like you checking all the time for pregnancy symptoms, but nothing happend for 2 years..But hopefully now it will work for us..
Dont worry it will work out for you!!! Keep positive and keep trying!! Lots of luck

Gud luck and baby dust to us all!!
Hey Ladies just checking in good luck to us all to get thes great XMs gifts called BFP'S! Did last night of Clomid last night going in on Monday for u/s to check follie sizes and location (tubeless on the left) God Bless!
Hey Ladies just checking in u/s in 2 days to see where follies are and how many...I have been under the weather with a bad cold that I am trying to get rid of before I o so I dont have to take any Thera Flu by then!
Anybody here?.......okay u/s tomorrow to check follie sizes and location will post after appt....did we change sites or is anyone posting anymore?
Hi ladies, it seem like no one hardly post on this forum anymore.....

bfromthed- good luck tomorrow.. I pray thing work out for the best. Please keep me posted.

As for me, I am 8dpt today. This morning I tested w/a $ store HPT and got a very faint positive. I posted the pics. I am not getting too excited as of yet because first, it is a dollar store HPT and second, the line is very faint. I have my blood test on Thursday Nov 19. Today I am going to buy a First Response HPT and test in the morning, if that is positive then I might start getting excited.

Take care everyone...sending tons and tons of sticky baby dust to us all!!!
;-)
I was wondering where everyone ran off to myself.

bfromthed - good luck tomorrow!

Mybabypooh - So what was the result from the First Response HPT?  I'm 4dpt today and my blood test is on the 20th.  I'll be praying for BFPs for both of us!
I decided not to spend $16 on a First Response and just wait till Thursday for my blood test. I might test w/another $ store HPT before then. Good Luck and please keep me posted on your results.
;-)
bfromthed - How did the u/s go yesterday?

Mybabypooh &  Wendy1971 - Good luck to you both!  I don't know how you're going to wait till the blood test.  I would be testing everyday, but then I'm not patient at all. :)

We were supposed to find out about hubby's CF test Thursday.  He called on Fri when we didn't hear anything and they said he would find out on Dec 2.  I was so upset.  That will be 6 weeks of sitting out while waiting for the results.  I hope he is negative so it's not another 6 weeks for me to test.  On a good note, my SIL got the results of her amnio and their baby on the way doesn't have CF.  My niece is out of the hopsital and doing really good right now.  They think her CF may be milder.
Ok trigger tomorrow :-) I still did not have + opk but they said follies are 19+ so its okay?????
I'm 11 days past ovulation, and have been having cramping on and off with lower back pain since Nov 10th. I went in for an ultrasound friday the 13th and they said every thing was looking good and that it looks to be a really really good month for me but that's all they would tell me. Over the weekend I had some cramping that would make me dizzy and I'd have to sit down. Its still happening I have been home from work now for two days and have a cold with a slight fever, and it only seems to be getting worse, I'm taking tylenol doesnt seem to help. I'm worried, what do implantation cramps feel like? I'm also so very tired, and it feels like little bubbles in my lower stomach area. I have pain on both sides of my ovaries. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests over the weekend and both were negative. I have an appointment on thursday to get checked out to see what the problem is, but any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hey ladies!!
Really need your input! I got blood work done today because I got a really really faint positive on a hpt.. my levels came back at 19.5. I'm doing more blood work on Monday... does it look good or not??
I got the darkest positive today on a hpt! Now I just need my bw to come back positive! Best wishes to everyone trying! It will come one day! Sticky vibes to all!
That is great news!  I'll be praying for you!
YES!!!! It is good news Danny!!!!! Congrats:)
danny congrats to you keep us posted...baby dust and sticky vibes

all: have not posted in a few days (getting ready for the holidays) but we are just on stand by ....did not trigger the original day re told us too because biggest follie was on my L side (I have no tube there) decided to wait naturally for + opk and possibly give follies on the R a little chance to catch up and 2 days later we got it so I triggered yesterday and had horrible o pain unfortunately mostly on the left for the first 8 hours then the R kicked in so we covered our bases and will do so for the next few days on and off...thanks for the welll wishes....God Bless!
Good luck on Monday, sending you tons and tons of sticky baby dust!!
Progesterone check tomorrow I will post results sad to say all af signs for me lots of chiils (if you read my story/post you know thats a - sign for me) not too disappointed though I think Im getting used to the bfn's (sad to say)...Have a great Thanksgiving God Bless!
hi ladies. what a brilliant sight. just stumbled accross it while browsing the internet. i had my transfare done on friday so i am now in the middle of the 2 week wait which is driveing me crazy. this is my 2nd go of ivf. the first go was with a fresh cycle blasts which worked but sadly i misscarried twins at 12 weeks, this go was a frozen cycle but the 2 ww seems longer this time. i am trying so hard not to get stressed out but i am finding it so hard this time after the misscarrige. i am analizeing every twinge and cramp.. hope you ladies are doing well today. will keep you posted on how i am doing..
bfromthed - I hope those signs are wrong this time.

millie086 - Welcome!  Sending you sticky baby vibes.

We got hubby's test results back & he is carrier for CF.  I'm waiting to get tested to see what our next step is.  The waiting is killing me,
Welcome! I am sending you truck loads of sticky baby dust for this cycle. So sorry about your last cycle:(...did they say why you miscarried? How many did they transfer with this cycle?
aw thanks girls for the lovely messages of support. prayingforpatience im reading back on the posts. im so sorry to hear about your hubbys results. will you have to take the test now also, its so much to have to go through,,mybabypooh how did your bloodtest go.. goodnews i hope.. my last cycle they transfared 2 blasts on day 5. thats the most the can transfare here in ireland. they both stuck. my miscarrage (miscarriage) was a very complicated one, i went for a scan at 7 weeks and they couldnt see anything in either of the sacs. they did beta tests and my levels were as they should be so they braught me back in at 9 weeks. the same thing again but the sacs seemed to be growing to normal size and betas were right again. they left me till i was nearly 13 weeks before they decieded to do a DNC. i had not even had any blood or spotting.hope im not scareing anyone, docs said it was very unusial that that should happen that when the mind wants something so bad the body just wont let go itself. that was back in may. so dhats why this time around i am soooooo nervous. they transfared 2 again this time and the doc said they are of very good quality so fingers and toes crossed,. i have PCOS and we were trying for 3 years before we decieded to go for ivf.. hope you ladies are doing well ..
Thank you for sharing your story. I know that must have been emotionally painful! I am so happy you decided to try again..I pray that you get your BFP. Sending you truck loads of sticky baby dust***********************************************************************
As for me, I have my ultrasound scheduled for Dec. 4th. I will be about 7 weeks then.My first beta was 443 and the second was 2142.
When is your blood test?
;-)
my blood test is the 1st of dec. i am trying my best to stay away from the shops that i can buy home tests but its very hard ..oh that is brilliant news about your pregnancy.. your levels sound perfect so you will be so happy to see that little hart beat flutter.. such an excieting week next week for us both. im staying positave and trying to keep buisy even though im off work. im a hairdresser so i stand on my feet all day.
Just wishing everyone a happy healthy safe Turkey Day! God Bless!
Hi everyone one I just wanted to report what my levels were for monday and they were 137.5!!! YAY! I'm super nervous yet excited at the same time. My 7 week ultra sound is on the 11th of Dec. I'm very curious if there are twins in there since, I'm already showing... it's very weird. And instead of morning sickness I have night sickness, so thus I'm tired all day long because I'm up most of the night. Take Care everyone!! And I wish everyone the best of luck!!
Congratulations!!! Can't believe you are showing already...LOL! Have a blessed and healthy pregnancy.
;-)
Hi there,

I will also be testing on 12.01.09  This is my first and only try with IVF. When was your E/T? Mine was on 11.19.09 and I had 4 embies transferred. I'm in my mid 30's. This 2ww was going by pretty fast, but now it seems time is gradually slowing down. I want it to be Tuesday already. I haven't had major symptoms and those I have felt, I contribute it to Progesterone. I will not be POAS, pluse DH doesn't want me to do that either. I'm with him and will tough it out 'til beta day.
hi there. oh how exciting that we have our betas the same time. my et was last friday and they were 2 frozen blasts at 5 days old. i caved in today and done an early test, well 2 actually.. they both came up faint posative still i am praying that my beta is positive aswell. would be a lovely xmas present for us. this is my 2nd try of ivf. and hopefully please god my last.. please keep me posted on how your doing and loths of baby dust to us both..........................
Progesterone came in at 21.2 on 11/26 but having all af signs cold, headaches, extreme chiils, nausea...yes I get pg signs each month but when I had my bfp's always warm never the chills and the last 1000 bfn's always start with chills so not getting too excited....hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving...God Bless!
Danny: Congrats to you! Keep us posted on your progress!

Millie and Trying good luck to both of you ladies please keep us posted fingers and toes crossed for you both! God Bless!
Danny/Millie/Trying - Good luck to you all!  Let us know how this week goes.

bfromthed - I'm sorry to hear your symptoms.  I so hope you get your bfp soon!!

Millie - I'm waiting on the doctor's office to schedule the test.  They have to get pre-approval from insurance. It is such a slow moving process.  The DR said we could go ahead and keep trying while we wait if I wanted to, but that just seems to irresponsible to me.  Hopefully, won't have to wait to much longer.  It's very frustrating.
Thank you for the well wishes I know one day God will bless us to get there again!

all: Cramping this morning so just waiting of af had progesterone drawn again so I will know when to exspect her :-( don't worry Im so use to the disappointment that I am not devastated at all :-( God Bless
I wish there was a way for you to be able to do IVF...  I am so sorry. :(
Thank you for the well wishes God hears our cries so i have faith that one day something will give! :-)
thanks ladies for all the wellwishes.. got my BFP today so this is really only the start of my journie.. hopefully all will go ok this time. trying2conceive i really hope you got good news..bfromthed i am so sorry for your disappointment,you have been through so much,i am praying for nxt month for you.xx  prayingforpatience im thinking of you aswell.its such a hard wait.you should enjoy your christmas and wait for a better new year,you need some luck,i said a prayer for you..
I got chills, cold feet, and diahreah for all 2ww and continue here and there.  No sore BB's, not many trip to urine either, and so disappointed.  I just got beta last night 11dpt, it's 70.
Please don't give up.

Good luck
millie: Congrats to you keep us posted on your progress!

babywanted: Thank you so much for the positivity but my progesterone dropped today from 21.2 to 8.6 so i know she is approaching! We will do 1 more cycle of Clomid then iui's in January when my fertility coverage kicks back in! God Bless You and thank you so much!
Millie -
Congrats!  I hope you have a smooth 9 months.  

Thanks for the prayers.  I went in for blood draw today and it's off to the lab.  We should know if I'm a carrier around the start of the new year and then we'll see what we need to do from there.  I am hopeful it will be good news and we can start trying again.

bfromthed - 2010 will be our year. :)
Thank you for the well wishes 11dpo and temp starting to drop today so just on stand by for her to make her apperance!
hi ladies. hope you are all doing good. i am counting down the days for my scan. i am SOOOO nervous. am trying to stay positave but its so hard not to get worked up after my last pregnancy when they couldnt find anything in the sacs. please god ill see a little hart beat. been haveing terrable trapped wind in my chest and ribcage the past 2 days think its from the progesterone..
all: Just checking in on everyone seems like the thread is losing its steam and encouragement! I have not seen a 6 day stretch with nobody commenting on something in a loooonnnnggg time? Is anyone still there?

millie086: Good luck to you keep us posted :-)
I'm still here.  Just started a new cycle, but no test results so looks like we'll be waiting till January to try again.
Starting opk's tomorrow (cd14) and waiting for the + to trigger...prayerfully I am in the mix to be a mommy again in 2010!
Looks like it's just you and me hanging out here these days.  I know 2010 is going to be our year!!!  Enjoy the Holidays!
I know things are slow because of the holidays (maybe) but thats okay as long as we are here for each other...started my opk's so far all negative so we are just waiting on the + to trigger :-) I will keep you posted....
hi girls. havnt been on in a fw days,, been very sick with morning sickness all day. hard but strangly reasureing. i have my scan tommorow so fingers crossed everything will be ok..prayingforpatience and bfromthed i really think everything is going to go well for you in 2010 am thinking of you both. will let you know how i get on tommorow. . . .
All: Having some small twinges so I will be expecting a + opk in the next 2 days then trigger :-) Prayerfully I will get a + preg test for hubby's bday in January:-) Have a blessed and happy holiday season!

Mille: Thank you for the well wishes and keep us posted on the scan results! :-)
bfromthed - Good luck girl!  My hubby's bday is in January too.  That would be a good present for them both! :)

millie - How were the results?

Happy Holidays to all and best wishes for the new year!
Hi ladies, just checking in to see how everyone is doing and wishing all a very happy holiday! Best wishes for us all and tons of sticky baby dust;-)
Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and hoping you are all blessed with a BFP in the new year! :)

Update: Will be 34 weeks on Sunday with my lil' man Gavin Neil.  Already 2cm dialated and 40% effaced. Hoping the little guy stays put until at least 36 weeks.

Hugs and much love,
Kelly
After a - opk in the morning yesterday starting having my "normal" ovulation signs so I retested last night around 10 pm and it was + soooo of course I triggered covered our bases and will tonite and tomorrow! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL  OF YOU AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE EVERLASTING SUPPORT! 2010 is all of our year! Claim it!
God Bless!
Hope everyone had a safe and merry Christmas to all who are bfn dont give up we have to have faith that we will get there! To all the bfp's dont forget about us you are our inspiration to keep going and not to give up! To the recent iui's, ivf...good luck stick babies stick!

God Bless,
Beatrice

Hello anybody out there?????

ALL: PROGETSERONE CAME BACK TODAY AT 28.8
hi girles hope you all had a lovely christmas, well i got great news the other day at my scan. a beautfull little heart beat. i never thaught id see the day. i am still going around in shock. i pray to god that this happiness lasts and my little bean hangs on. have a good feeling though. so please dont give up hope girls i pray for you all every nite and that you will all get what you deserve.i will keep in touch if you dont mind to see how you are all getting on.xx
Great news to you God Bless!
Ok I will keep posting until someone re-joins me here again. I hope we are not losing the support of one-another...I hope its just because of the holidays and I am the only one that has time to post!
All: No good signs for me now...bbs are not sensative anymore and I started having chills last night and having small ones as i type this entry :-( who knows Im not giving up though please keep us in your prayers! 8 days til testing if no af
I am always checking on your posts to see how you are doing. :)  I just do not often post updates on this thread anymore...  

Hugs!
Kelly
Thank you so much i though I was alone out here again! HAve a Happy NEW Year!
Happy New Year to everyone!!  I hope your new year is filled with lots of good health, happiness and fulfilled dreams and wishes.  I don't post much but often come on to see how everyone is doing.

As for me, I am on the tail-end of my pregancy - currently 37 weeks.  We are so ready and looking forward to meeting our little girl who is supposed to arrive on January 25th, but my doctor thinks will be early.   Even though there were many bumps along the road during the pregnancy and I was quite sick with morning sickness for my first 20 weeks, I will definitly miss this chapter of my journey.  I will post after she is born with details and photos.
Glad to know things are progressing well for you and god luck in the delivery!
Just wanted to stop by and say Happy New Year to everyone!

bfromthed: I hope 2010 will bring you your well-deserved BFP!!!

prayingforbaby: Wow! You're almost there! Best of luck with everything! I bet you can't wait to meet your little one later this month!

millie: Congrats on seeing the heartbeat!

SSBD to everyone!!!
Im out yet another month progesterone dropped from 28.8 to 12.7 so af is coming we are going to take off til spring time to focus on better health eating and exercise...I will do with Clomid again of IUI starting in March or April...I will be checking in on you ladies...baby dust and sticky vibes!
God Bless!
Bfromthed:  You are a very strong woman. Remain positive.  This will be your year.  You are in my prayers.  Thanks for the good wishes.

Heather:  Congratulations on your baby girl!! Please send us some photos.  Thanks for your good wishes as well.

Best wishes,
Praying: Thank you so much for the well wishes and the blessings.

All; Temp still up but having all af signs and no bfp signs progesterone is in the hole so its just a matter of time...Keeping faith in Gd that we will get there again just taking a small "mental" break! God Bless you all and I will be checking in so keep me posted! Sticky Vbes and Baby dust!
Beatrice
I'll be praying your time off does the trick.  Sometimes we all need a little break for our mental and physical health.

I should find out about my CF test next week.  It's been such a long wait.  We've been dealing with another health issue this last month so I don't know if we'll be able to start trying if we get good results or not.  I have to believe it will happen if it's meant to.  It's just hard to wait and see what is in store for us.

Keep the faith & hope you have a very happy 2010!
Good luck to you and I will keep you posted still no af yet but temp drop this a m again...
Anybody out there..... I was just checking in nothing going on on my end....cd 37 still no af and no signs of pregnancy the longest cycle I had was 46 days so I guess if no af in 10 days I will calls re's office. No plan just to let them know whats going on and that we are taking a break but I still want to be sure I ovulate and see af while we are taking our "mental and physical break". God Bless ladies I will be checking in on you and praying for all of us as usual
Beatrice (bfromthed)
I just sent you a note :-)
OKAY LADIES I REALLY NEED HELP I AM JUMPING OUT OF MY SKIN....SOMETHING TOLD ME AT 1AM TO GO AND GET A HPT IT CAME BACK POSITIVE I AM SO NERVOUS BECAUSE I DONT FEEL PG AND REMEMBER I HAD THE HUGE PROGESTERONE DROP...AND I HAVE HAD A CHEMICAL PREGNANCY BEFORE SO I LEFT A MESSAGE ON MY RE'S PHONE AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL LET ME COME IN IN THE MORNING I WILL CRACK UP AND GO CRAZY BY TUESDAY! I POSTED THE PIC ON MY PAGE!!!!!
I am so hoping this will be good news for you!!!!!
I am sooooooo happy for you!!! You SO deserve this!!! I will pray that all goes well for you.  I can't tell you how thrilled I am to hear such great news!!! Please keep us posted.
Not sure if news is ok......beta came in at only 30! But due to me having pcos he said I could have ovulated late and may not be as far as we are thinking or the pregnancy may not be viable I will have to repeat bloodwork in 72 hours and we are still waiting for the results of the progesterone test
To: all
Progesterone came in at 14.7 and beta at 30 now I am on 200mg of Progesterone pills (vaginal inserts) 3x daily starting today they will recheck beta and progesterone on Thursday

Lmp (cd 1) 12/5/09
Ovidril 12/22/09 (so today....1/11/10.... 20 days past trigger)
Bd'd 12/22, 23, 24, and 26th
+ OPK on 12/22
oh my god.. this is just brilliant news. i am so excieted for you. i knew it would happen for you very soon. i am also on vaginal progestrone since the start of my pregnancy,{i also have PCOS} they are yucky but they help the little one to stick. i am eleven weeks now nearly and praying every day that my next scan next tuesday will show my little babys hart beat still beating. it is a never ending worry, espically when we have had let downs and bad news before but i have a good feeling. oh it is so good to hear some happy news. keep us posted.x
bfromthed - I am just dying to know your numbers.  I'm sure tomorrow can't come soon enough for you.  I am praying for really, really good news!!!!

millie086 - good luck next week.  The worrying never stops. :)

I got good news/bad news today.  Good news is that I'm not a CF carrier so we can start trying once again!!!  Bad news is that I have a cyst the size of a softball on my left ovary so it will be an unmedicated cycle.  I'm just really happy that we can try again after a 3 month break.  I also think I'm in a better place emotionally to handle the ups and downs again.  I didn't leave the doctor's office in tears so that has to be a good sign, right? :)
Thanks ladies for all the well wishes Im about to turn in for the night hopefully I can sleep! I am so nervous about tomorrow...i took another hpt today just to see if I had enough hcg in my system and I got a + again so prayerfully my numbers are going up alot...I will post as soon as I get the results tomorrow please pray for us!
BAD AND SAD NEWS LADIES NUMBERS DROPPED FROM 30 TO 22 SO WE ARE GOING TO TAKE A BREAK FOR SURE! I AM EMOTIONALLY DRAINED AND HEARTBROKEN BUT THANKS  AGAIN FOR ALL THE PRAYERS! GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!
GOD BLESS I WILL BE CHECKING IN ON YOU!
I'm so sorry to hear your news. I'll be praying for you and your hubby.
I am so, so sorry to hear this.  My prayers are out to you and your dh.  
All: Thank you for all the well wishes the hpts are stll showing + and my doc wants more blood Monday Im just ready for af to start so I can stop all the symptoms that is emotionally draining! Thank you ladies you cannot imagine where I would be without the support of you all!

i am so so sorry.. thinking and praying for you. life is not fair..xx                                     to prayingforpatience. that is good news about your results. i have pcos and also have cysts on my overies. they can be very painfull. hang in there. praying for you. have my ultrasound on tuesday.excited but nervous at the same time..
Just to let you all know that Victoria Madelyn was born on Friday, Jan. 15th at 5:03 pm weighing 6.11.  She was 10 days early.  We are doing well so far.  I will post photos soon!  Thanks for all your support during my ttc journey and during the pregnancy.  You are an amazing group of ladies.  Best wishes to all.
Congrats to you God is so good I look forward to the pics!
Just a update finally beta is 4 stopped progesterone and having some disch and cramping going to re's office on Thursday just for an exam then taking a break til about April! Good luck baby dust and stick vibes to everyone
A related discussion, imax and side effects was started.
prayingforbaby888 - Congrats on your baby girl!

bfromthed - I hope you can enjoy your time off. See you in April.

all - Still waiting for LH surge and trying to decide if we want to do another IUI this cycle or just try on our own.  Swinging back and forth.
Hello ladies thank you so much for the well wishes! i AM DOING OKAY JUST A LITTLE SPOTTING NOW...WENT TO RE'S OFFICE NO D/C NEEDED AND CEVIX IS CLOSED!God bless you all sticky vibes and baby dust :-) I will be checking in!
Am new to this forum. Here is my story. TTC since 3 years. Consulted RE since last 8 months. We have a male factor. First IUI had 4 good follies, DH sample post wash was good, but IUI failed. Had a cyst, so next cycle was canceled. A baseline u/s showd one more cyst so cycle canceled. The two rest cycles made my cycles regular. IUI#2, everything looked good, but failed. Now am 17dpiui. A hpt on 14dpiui came back bfn. The RE wont even do a b/w until 3-4 days after my expected period which is on 9th. Am scared to take a test again. I have no symptoms at all, except for the cramps here and there.
To: all
hello ladies just checking in on this Super Bowl Sunday...I am doing okay just still on a break but wanted to let all of you know that I still pray for all of us daily! I have been having some cramping and wiered spotting in between but the re's office said that is normal after a miscarraige (miscarriage). I hope and pray all is well. Sticky Vibes and baby dust to you all!
Blessings,
Beatrice :-)

hoping: Welcome to the forum good luck to you this is a great place to be for help and support. Good luck!
I tested on 18dpiui and still bfn.am 20dpiui today and still no af,no symptoms. Af is due tomm. RE had confirmed ovulatiom from u/s so i know exactly when i ovulated. After iui i was on progestoron for 10 days only. My bbs usually hurt after O but this time even with progesteron they don't hurt.am confused and scared.will be meeting RE tomm,but am sure they wont do a b/w.
hoping4mybaby - Welcome & good luck to you.  I will pray you get good news.

all - So I had a cyst this cycle and couldn't do meds, but we were thinking about doing an IUI anyway.  So RE wanted me to test for LH surge and then come in if we wanted to do it.  We were on the fence, but I never got a LH surge so it was decided for us.  I figured I didn't ovulate this cycle and have been waiting for AF to begin again.  I am 2 days late, but just figured it was the messed up cycle.  Decided to test this morning just for the heck of it and got a BFP.  The second line was light, but there.  Bought two more tests on the way to work and just tried to take another, but couldn't go.  I'm dying here & drinking as much as I can.  I hope it wasn't a false positive.  Also, trying not to get too exicted becuase I've had a m/c before and was devasted.  I really need patience today. :)
So I was finally able to test again with a digital test and got a "pregnant".  Going in for b/w this afternoon and on Wednesday.  Trying so hard not to get excited.  Please say a prayer that my numbers are good.
Congratulations!! Will pray for you that your numbers come out great.

Well, for me...AF showed up today :( Have an appointment with RE on Friday to proceed with next cycle.
One thing I have observed with me is that, irrespective of when I ovulate, AF shows up like a clock. This cycle I have ovulated on CD 11 and it is 21dpiui when AF showed up.

But am still hanging in here with the lovely support of all you ladies and looking forward to the next cycle. Hoping that this cycle it will work out!
praying:  congrats.  I know how it feels to get a positive, but having to be very precautious due to previous m/c. Sending you tons of SSBD!!!!!  

Hoping:  It's a long road, but the girls on here are very supportive.  Good luck and sending you lots of SSBD too :)

bfromthed:  I am always checking in on you and praying that soon you will get another miracle.  I am praying that when you start again, this time it will be a VERY STICKY one.  Praying and wishing you all the best.  You and your dh truely deserve it.  Just out of curiousity, have you looked into adoption?  After all my treatments, and 2 miscarriages, I couldn't handle it anymore.  We came to the point where we just wanted to be parents, whether the babies were biological or not.  Just when we had given up, a birthmom gave us a call.  Now we are parents of twin newborn girls.  God works in mysterious ways.  Remember, I am here when you need me.  I don't post all the time, but I am ALWAYS checking in.    Take care, and I hope you heart can find some peace within yourself to keep moving on, no matter what direction you choose.  
mwhitcomb - Congrats on your two baby girls!  That is wonderful.  I was looking at adoption websites on Saturday to see what our options were.

So my beta is at 76 and progesterone came in at 15.6 so I will be starting progesterone pills.  Not sure what to make of the beta.  I guess I will know more on Thursday after my bloodwork tomorrow.  Keeping my fingers crossed.
Got my results from my second blood test.  My beta is at 144 (not quite double) and progesterone went up to 33.8.  I will be doing more bloodwork tomorrow.  I'm not sure if I should be happy that they went up or concerned that the beta is low and didn't quite double.  It's funny - you stress so much about getting pregnant and then stress about it being viable.  I really need some patience.
I'm not sure if anyone else is out here anymore, but I got the results of my last bloodtest.   Beta came in at 257.  It went up, but still didn't double.  I'm trying to be positive, but it's hard.  I go in for an early ultrasound next Tues.  It will be a very long wait.
hi,
have been reading the posts on this forum.

Found a lot of experiences shared here to be of great value.

I went through my very first IUI cycle on Feb 13. I am 3dpiui. Have been experiencing wetness and lower back pain. My follicles were great but the endo. thickness was just 6.1mm. Am not sure that is good enough for pregnancy.
We are very much there for you. Hope your numbers double.
I have started with my meds this cycle. Will be going for a scan tomm.
momy2be - Welcome!  The 2ww is the worst. Good luck to you!  Hopefully, some more members show up soon.  They know a lot more about all this stuff than I do.

hoping4mybaby - Thanks so much.  I'm trying to just remain positive and not think about it every single second of the day, but it's so hard. I feel more pregnant now, but it's hard to tell if they are real symptoms or just side effects of the progesterone that I'm taking.

So I guess no cysts this cycle for you?  That is great.  They wreak so much havoc on fertility treatments.  Let us know how your scan goes.
just reading your news. oh i have all my fingers and toes crossed for you. i really hope this is it for you. you and your hubby deserve it. havnt been on line in a while. have been sick. but in a good pregnant way. all seems to be going well for me.i just think its to good to be true.. will be watching out for you.xx
All: Just checking in on you ladies. I have to go back to te re's office on the 25th I am still having dark discharge after the m/c a month ago and tender bbs, tired all pg symptoms thinking he may do a d/c I will keep you ladies posted!

Praying...congrats and praying for a peaceful noneventful 40 weeks!~

God Bless!
Thanks for the well wishes.  I hope for good news on Tues so we can start to get excited.

millie086 - Congrats on being sick - LOL.  I keep hoping to get sick.  How sick is that? ;)  Will keep praying for a wonderful pregancy for you.  

bfromthed - I'm so sorry you are still going through this.  I had a d/c with my first pregnancy.  I cried until they put me to sleep.  And then for months afterward.  This roller coaster is so hard and emotionally draining, but so worth it in the end. I just know you'll be a mommy again.  I'm praying for you.
Looks like I am back on the roller coaster.  I am spotting so it doesn't look good.  Moved my u/s to Mon.  So devastated, again.
hi guys-haven't posted in awhile because i have been busy getting injections a million times a day(or at least that is what it feels like lol) so glad to see most of you still on the site and i love getting updates.
as for me- i finally got up the nerve to go through with ivf. my egg retrival was last monday and we have 7 successful embryos. so i go in today to get the egg transfer!!

However...i need your help....these progesterone injections are making me SOOO sore. i can't even roll over when i am sleeping! Does it ever end? any suggestions on how to ease the pain? i ice before hand so i can't feel the needle...but i dont know what else to do.....HELP
Not sure about the soreness but good luck to you keep us posted and God Bless!
Am back in the 2WW, rather 3 WW for me. Did an IUI back to back yesterday and today. Was given HCG twice. Only one mature follie so only one target ;-), hope it works out this month. I am starting on progesterone supp for 10days from today.
Had a m/c over the weekend.  Really upsetting.  RE wants to do some tests since 2nd one.  

pregnancylove12 - sending sticky vibes your way. Good luck!

hoping4mybaby - hoping for good news for you in a few weeks.  
Sorry abt your m/c. Its very upsetting, but don't loose hope or patience. You said RE is going to do some tests. Hopefully they will figure out the cause and ensure you will never have to go thru this again.
all, i am on 3rd round of clomid and hoping it works for me. I ovulate on my own thou and clomid is given to correct my irregular length cycles and extend luteal phase. i used to ovulate late earlier now clomid made me ovulate early. I really really need everyones prayers. I hv some health problems (which dont affect the baby) so I cant ttc for long time I hv to get back to my medications so I need to get preggo fast.
this forum has given me lot of hope in life and lots of knowledge. I am so thankful I found this.
hoping4mybaby - thanks for the kind words.  I've had a few woe is me days, but now I'm trying to look forward to the future.  I'm blessed enough to already be a mom so spending time with my son this past weekend has helped ease some of the pain.

berrykkiss - Welcome!  Sending prayers your way.  I also have some health issues that I've been putting aside so I understand the urgency.  Hopefully, you'll get your BFP soon.  Good luck to you.
Hey ladies just checking in. Appt with re tomorrow then off to the Islands on Wednesday for a well deserved vacation with dh! God bless baby dust and sticky vibes to all!
I had some spotting late in the night on 5dpiui and then on 6dpiui. I called up RE and was told that "its normal, sometime it happens, etc". But am really worried since 5/6dpiui is too early for implantation. The spotting stopped later in the evening on 6dpiui and am fine now. But still am worried, never had this before and this is my 4th iui.
Just found out on monday that IVF worked! I am PREGNANT! The only problem is that my beta numbers are rising slowly, so i am hoping they pick up some speed quickly because it is starting to worry me.
YEAH!  Congratulations!  I will pray that your numbers start to rise.
Congratulations!! Will pray that you numbers double.
Went in again on monday (so 5 days after my last beta) and the number went all the way up to 504! They were really happy, as was I, and I get to see the little peanut on tuesday in my 6 week ultrasound. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Am 23 dp iui today and no af in sight. But had a temp dip in the morning and I cried a lot, DH tried his best to console me. Am so confused. RE is not available, so I have to wait for af until Friday or go for b/w on Friday. I don't want to test and see a bfn. Could it be just a long cycle..?
I don't know how you're patient enough to wait. :)   I would go ahead and test with it being that far from your iui.
The wait is killing me, but I do not want to get disappointed. I had a similar problem with my first iui and got af on 19dpiui and the delay was because of a cyst.
This time I had two follies, one was mature and another was very small at 13 at the time of iui. Am hoping the other follie did not grow over time and became a cyst release some hormones.
Anyway I will get to know tomm. I will update.

Thanks for listening to me. I feel so good after having joined this forum.
Good luck tomorrow! I'll send good thoughts your way.
prayingforpatience -  your good thoughts worked.

I got a BFP! at the RE's office today. They asked me to take a HPT before going for a beta-HCG.

I will get the report of beta tomm. Hope everything goes well.
YEAH!  That is wonderful.  Praying for a great beta!
Avatar n tn
Can anyoneone answer the following for me.

I am 9dpt after 5dt (2 blastos 1 morula).

Is it better to do a HCG beta on day 10 pt or day 12 pt?.

I see that some women dont get high levels of HCG on day 10 beta test even after transfering day 5 blastos not day 3 embies.

In reality then day 10 would be 16 days after egg retrieval
                     day 12 would be 18 days after egg

Any advice would be much appreciated. I am so anxious.

Some women get good levels SOOOOOOOOOOOOO early.....

Did a HPT this morning with a -ve response. It was a First Response test.

Have no "Monthly Witch" signs yet and should have seen them last night/today.

Please GOD help stay sane...

Any advice is appreciated.

Lots of sticky vibes for you all.....
Wish I could help, but I haven't gone through in vitro yet.  Good luck to you.

AF arrived today, just 4 weeks after m/c.  I'm glad we don't have to wait any longer to start this crazy cycle again.  Go in for cyst check on Monday & have appointment with RE on Wednesday to go over test results for recurrent miscarriage.  Hopefully, everything will look good and we can do Femara and IUI this cycle.

Good luck with you appt with RE. Hope everything will be good and you will be able to start afresh. Sending you lot of good wishes.

I got my beta results, it was 4961. Will be going for u/s next Monday.
Thanks! That is a great beta! Let me know how the u/s goes.  It's such an exciting time.
WOW lots going on congrats to the BFP's I guess I checked in at the right time. I am still waiting on my af to regulate after the m/c in January. Had one crazy cycle since and now it is cd 32 and nothing. Re does not want us to get into the game until I have 2 regular cycles back to back. I have not forgotten about any of you keep all of us in your daily prayers!
Sticky Vibes and Baby Dust to everyone! :-)
Beatrice
bfromthed - I am so glad to see you back.  I've been missing you.  My RE only asked us to wait one cycle.  I wonder why.

All - Had my ultrasound yesterday and for the first time since last August - no cysts!!!  Yeah!  I started Femara yesterday and will take on CD3-7.  I hope that means our appointment tomorrow to go over test results for recurrent m/c will be good.  I will go in for u/s to see follies next Monday and then, hopefully, IUI to follow a day or two later.  

I'm praying that we'll get a BFP again soon as will all.
bfromthed - Thanks for keeping all of us in your prayers. Good to see you back.

prayingforpatience - Lots of wishes your way for this cycle.

Feels so good to be discussing with all you friends out there..
Got tests results today.  Hubby's chromosomes are fine.  I have two copies of a gene mutation that causes my body to not efficiently metabolize folic acid.  So I'm starting on another folic acid supplement in addition to my prenatal vitamin.  Took more blood today to see if I'm at risk for blood clots due to this mutation.  If so, it could be as simple as taking aspirin.  I really hope it's something as simple as folic acid and aspirin.  Still on schedule for IUI next week.
Its good to know the problem than being in confusion as to whats wrong.
Hope that folic acid supp and asprin alone will solve your problem. Take care.
I will be going for first u/s on Monday and feeling nervous now. I its almost 5 weeks after iui and I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy except for some sore bbs sometimes and tiredness. I don't know if tiredness is because of my work or otherwise.
Glad to see the board is busy lady...I am cd 36 and still waiting...will go tto re's office in 10 days if no af to start doing some testing to see what is going on. I will keep you ladies posted thanks so more for the warm welcome back. God Bless!
hoping4mybaby - Your beta was really good so you probably don't have anything to worry about, even though we all do anyway. :)  When I was pregnant with my son, those were the only symptoms I ever had.  I never got morning sickness or had any of the other pregnancy symptoms.  Everyone is different so don't gauge lack of general symptoms as a problem.  The time for concern is if you are having symptoms and they suddenly stop.  That is what happened with my last m/c.

I'll be sending good thoughts your way on Monday. I am having an u/s then too to see if my follies are good.

bfromthed - Hope AF arrives soon.  I'm sure you're anxious to get started again.  I hope your time off did your body and mind good.
prayingforpatience -  Thanks for your re-assuring words. How did your follies scan go.

The u/s went well. They did a transvaginal u/s. The little bean in fine! saw the heart beat, it was a lovely experience.

That is wonderful!  I've been wondering how it went.  So glad you saw the heartbeat.  It is amazing isn't it.

My u/s went well. It looks like I'm only going to have 1 mature enough folly though.  It's only at 15.5 so we're waiting a couple more days for it to grow.  I'm doing the HCG injection tomorrow morning & IUI on Thursday afternoon.  Didn't get my other tests results back yet.  Fingers crossed this will be the cycle.
Had IUI yesterday so officially in 2ww.  Hubby's number were great so hope just 1 finds its way! Starting on prometrium again tonight - not really looking forward to that.  Test results still not in yet.
Good luck with your 2ww. I hope and pray that it works out for you this time.
praying: Good luck to you in the 2ww keep us posted!

Hoping: The heartbeat sure helps to ease your mind some! Keep us posted on your progress!

All: Hope eveyone hda a great Easter we finally made it through 1 af cycle....praying to have another one so we can get back in the game. Re wants us to have 2 back to back before trying again....so this month it will be a natural no meds at all who knows what God may have in store for us! God Bless....sticky vibes and baby dust to us all!
Where is everyone?  It's gotten way too quite on here.

Tested this morning & got a BFN. :(  Hoping AF arrives soon so we can try again.  Meet with RE next week to go over my last bloodwork.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Don't loose heart over BFN...its not over until AF shows up. Do you remember I waited for 3 weeks!! and went straight for b/w and hpt at RE's office, even though I always had the feeling that AF might show up anytime.
I think for some of us, BFP wont show up early on.

Sending best wishes your way....
Thanks for the encouraging words.  It would be so nice to have a baby by year end.  Still no AF.  Took another test this morning & got a BFN.  I'm never late so I don't know what's going on.  Hopefully, I'll know for sure either way soon.  I'm trying not to get too down.  We'll just try again & pray for the best.
I guess its only a few of us on this forum where did everybody go.? I had a + opk todya as it is my bday too! I have not been checking temps I felt something yesterday and this morning so I checked just to see. We covered our bases this am before I even tested. Re does not want us to ttc until next month but if it happens naturally then that is good too.
bfromthed - Hope you had a wonderful birthday & your wish comes true this month!

ALL - AF arrived this morning so back on the roller coaster.  Meeting with RE on Thurs for test results & see what the plan is.  Hubby & I have decided this will be the last month at the RE.  Insurance doesn't cover it & its all getting too expensive as you all know. We'll keep trying on our own though.  We got pg that way in January.  Hopefully, it won't matter anyway. :)
Good luck to you :-)
Cyst check - one small cyst on each side but still get to do Femara & IUI this cycle.  Beginning 5mg today on CD4 and taking through CD8.  Follie check next Friday with IUI on Sat. or Mon.

Test results are back in.  I do have the other gene mutation doctor was concerned about so will start taking a low dose aspirin everyday.  I will need to take both the folic acid supplement & aspirin from now on, regardless of trying or pregnancy.  I'm glad the RE suggested testing since I was at risk for blood clots and didn't even know it.
Good luck to you I swear this journey never seems to end!
Am in my 12th week of pregnancy. Had a little spotting today. Is this normal.
I have an u/s scheduled on Thursday. Should I wait for that long if this spots or does not worsen or should I hit the panic button now. I have no other problem.
If its bright red blood, go ahead and call to be on the safe side.  If not and no other symptoms like cramping and you are still feeling pregnant, you could wait and see if it gets worse.  Although for peace of mind, I would probably call anyone.  Praying that it is just the normal spotting that can happen during pregnancy.

Scheduled for an IUI tomorrow.  Two good follicles.
I am praying that everything is okay with you.

All - IUI today.  Hubby's numbers were great.  Hoping this is it.
Wish you all the best for your IUI. Hope this cycle will work for you. You are in my daily prayers.

Well, for me the u/s got preponed from Thursday to Tuesday. Spotting has stopped, it was just a speck usually in evenings. But have started feeling very gassy and some indigestion.
Will update after my u/s tomm.
hey ladies cd 34 and still waiting for af! This has been crazy. Miscarriage in January finally af on March 31 a + and - opk on cd 19 and now 0! Just waiting but having some cramoing today so af should be near. No signs of + bfp so just waiting. re wanted us to have 2 .'s before ttc again. I will keep you posted. Good luck on the IUI's and the ultrasound. This thread seems to be dying sown! God Bless us all and keep us posted!
Beatrice
Good luck Beatrice.  We can definitely use some good news.  

Hoping4mybaby - Praying for you.  Please let us know how the u/s turns out.  Sounds like there shouldn't be much to worry about.
Any problem with spotting was ruled out with u/s, but..........I have another problem now.
Doctor said the baby is small for 12 weeks GA, growth is lagging by 1 week and 1 day. CRL measures 40mm where as it should have been between 50 and 60 mm by now. I have a repeat scan again on Monday to monitor progress. But all there observations of the baby were fine. I don't know what to make of this now, am really worried. I cried that day when doc said that, felt that I am not taking good care either of myself or of the unborn...doc kept saying baby is fine but small, lets monitor next week, nothing more than that..
Let's concentrate on the good news - the baby is fine!!!  I will keep praying that everything will look good next week.  Try not to worry too much even though its hard. I'm sure it's not anthing you've done so don't beat yourself up - that won't help you or your little one.  Just relax, eat well, get plenty of rest and stay positive.  Praying & praying!
It's about time to move out of 2009 so I started a new thread - Cycle Buddies - 2010.  Hope to see you guys there.
" If you're waiting for answered prayer or the fulfillment of one of His promises, don't give up.If you think He has forgotten you, think again. When the fullness of time is right for you.He'll show up-and you'll be amazed by His brilliant timing!"

Im not against the medical treatment just to conceived..bec i myself  experience it..but based on my own experienced whose persistently trying for almost 8yrs..ive realized that whatever the effort we give into it..if its not yet the time ..it will not be given to us..most of the time when we ask for an apple..God gave us an orange..what i mean is that..if its not yet the time dont push it too badly..just give ur best and God will take good care of the rest.

Most of us in this forum wants to have our own biological babies..but most of us i(ncluding me) still gets negative all the time..and its really bad to feel that kind of dissapointment...in my case..i kept on praying what really God wants me to do..?what is the real plan He has instore for me and my dear husband..and God really answered our prayer..

Last april 12, a healthy baby girl was born and she was given to us by a friend...its really amazing when God shows his blessing isnt't it..on the least day that were expecting it..God surprised us!..with this bouncing,healthy and beautiful baby girl..that we have prayed for 7yrs/9mos to be exact..at last she's home now! we named her Bettina Noriel (me as beth and Noel as my husband)..

And now our home was always filled with joy and laughter..she's 2mos.and 10 days..im happy to share that..with God all things are possible..even though we're  not her biological parents ..but deep in our hearts..God really planeed and brought this baby to us..for us not only to be complete as a family but  to give endless joy in our hearts,..anyway mother hood is beyond giving birth..its the day-to-day journey..taking care of Bettina is priceless..!

God really works in ways we cannot see..He always make a way..when there seems to be no way!And if someday i will be pregnant..its really a bonus to us!

Thanks be to God!
Viewing 1801-1982 comments: