Day 3 FSH fertility test results advice
I have been trying to conceive for 7 months with no luck, my GYN prescribed a day 3 FSH fertility test and these are my results:

This first test was taken during mid-cycle:
Prolactin: 15.38
Progesterone: 21.11

This test was taken on the second/third day of my cycle:

FSH: 8.44pg/ml
LH: 5.49pg/ml
Estradiol: 22.98pg/ml

My GYN told me that I have low estrogen levels for my age, 28 years old - off the pill for 1 year. I have researched this issue online but could not find any info for people with low estrogen and normal FSH.

My GYN put me on Progyluton for 3 months but I could only take it for one as its side effects were too severe for me. My GYN advised me to go see a fertility specialist when we are ready, not sure I am yet.

My question is: given my low levels of estrogen, what are my chances of getting pregnant naturally? If they are low, what are the options available to me?

Thanks for your advice.
Well, I'm really not sure if what a low estrogen level on day 3 indicates. According to fertility plus, you're levels are just below the normal range for day 3 (25-75), but they also say that the lower range is better than higher, since a high estrogen level can indicate lower ovarian reserve. Sorry I couldn't be more help...
Hi! I have low estrogen and normal FSH (I'm 38, though).  My course of action is to wear an estrogen patch from 3 days after ovulation to 12 days after ovulation (since that's when mine is dropping off).  I have heard of (and tried it once, but didn't like how I felt) that the patch can also be worn during CD8-12 to help with low estrogen.  My acupuncturist told me that the patch is the most similar to  actual estrogen (versus pills) so I pushed for that!

Any Ob/Gyn should be able to prescribe/recommend that (I don't see a specialist anymore - just an Ob/Gyn)!!  

There is always a chance that you can conceive on your own... :)

Hope this helps!
thank you ladies for your answers... I will wait and see and when I am ready will go see a fertility specialist or reproductive endocrinologist. Right now I am going to try naturally and see where this takes me. It's just all so confusing, some people say low estrogen is good others say it's not so good.. and I am just confused. DH has a low mobility count too so I think the combination of the 2 does not help. We went through a lot of tests in November  and Dec and now we want to wait before we put ourselves through that again!

Thanks for your comments!
Well, in general, estrogen is always low on day 3, since you're just starting a new cycle. Once the follicle starts to grow, estrogen starts to increase as well; and by the time you're ready to ovulate, estrogen levels are generally 200 or more. That's why I'm not sure how big of a problem it is to have a low number on day 3. It might not be an issue at all. Best of luck to the two of you!
HI I just wanted to see how it worked out for you, I am in a similar situation, FSH 5.6 and Estradiol 29, I'm 33.  Thanks