Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Day 39 Still No AF
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Day 39 Still No AF

No AF and I am on day 39 and my cycle is typically around 33 days long, I tested a few days ago and it was negative.  I had EWCM on cycle days 25 and 26 but not before that. Is it possible that I ovulated that late?? That would explain why there is no AF. My boobs are swollen and sensitive and I have slight cramps, also I am nauseated and really tired. Any help would be appreciated since I can't get into my doctor until April 8th!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi there,
It may be difficult to confirm the exact cause of your symptoms merely on the basis of symptoms. A detailed history, clinical examination and correlation with test results is necessary for appropriate diagnosis and treatment. Pregnancy is a possibility. You may repeat the test again. If it is negative other causes of delayed periods  like hormonal imbalances, thyroid disorders and ovulation dysfunction should be considered. This is merely an advice. For more details and queries contact your gynecologist. Hope it helps.
Take care and regards!
Blank
Thank you! I ended up getting my period on day 40, so do you think I could have ovulated on day 25 or 26?  If I am irregular again this cycle I plan to make an appointment with my OBGYN.

Thanks!!
Blank
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity