Day 6 After IVF Transfer - HPT Negative
Hi...  I had 3 Type 1 day-5 embryos transfered on Monday.... My first IVF cycle...  Today is 6 days from transfer day...  I did HPT andit showed up negative...   Does it mean I am not pregnantor is it still early to know?  I had pretty bad cramps for the last few days... Is that from medicine or possible symptom?  
Hello, I think it is a bit early to test. Everything that I read made mention possible test from 9 days but then too so many say that HPT is not accurate. Sometimes HCG does not get picked up in urine. I would say keep postive and wait for your beta. That should be Friday, the 7th Aug, if I am correct? Also read many stories where HPT was negative and they then got a btp. Keep the faith. Baby dust your way.
Thank you.   I am so nervious....   My RE wants me back in her office on Monday to do blood test...  Do you thinkit is too early?
Hi.  I just went through my first IVF as well :)  Like you, I had cramps 3-5 days after my transfer, on the 5th day they were pretty strong.  So, I thought maybe it's implantation & decided to test at 6 days post transfer & got a negative.  That is still early, so don't lose hope.  Getting a negative also lets you know the HCG from your trigger is no longer in your system, so if you test again in a day or so, you may get your +!  I tested again at 7 days post transfer and did get a faint positive, which got darker each day & my beta at 10 days post transfer was positive!  Your beta is much earlier than mine, but if it is positive, it just might be a lower number & then you'll go back for a follow-up...  Best wishes to you!!! =)
Thank you, Mommy... I am very happy for you...  

I guess I will know more in a few days.
By now you must have had a blood test done, please let me know the outcome. Not sure why your RE asked you to come in today, this would make it 7 days since transfer right? My beta is on Thursday, I am praying for you and I. I am doing everything in my power not to take a HPT. Good luck.
Congrats mummy.
i also got my ET on 10th august and beta test is to be on 20th. on day 8th of my et i checked through strip but its negative. me so upset . dont know whether beta will also be neg or not. wept all the night.
Hi, I did my FET transfer on 22 march, 2013. Today is my 9th day of transfer. I did the blood work today and my result is progesterone 12 and they said it is low. Is it any dangerous symptom?