Day 9 of stims...one follicle.
I am 36 and going through another cycle.  Previously, I took gonal f and for two different cycles I had 3 follicles.  I was switched to menopur (doc thought I would respond better given FSH and LH) but...only one follicle measuring 12.6 mm on day nine (with one under 10, not even counting/measured).  I am beginning to lose hope in this journey.  Are there any stories of encouragement out there at this stage in the game with low such a low response and/or have you magically had growth of another follicle or a BFP result?  
I'm so sorry to hear about your low response. Is this an IVF or IUI cycle? Either way, I hope the one under 10 will catch up and you'll have at least two follicles maturing!
It's an IUI cycle. I hoped to have at least two as well, but I'm not sure the smaller one will catch up as I think it may be out of the race.  My day 11 u/s (today) showed growth in the dominant follicle coming in at 14.6, but the smaller was still under 10:(  I go back Thursday for a final follicle check before trigger shot.  Who knows...miracles do happen, right?
are they upping the dose on your meds? i dont know about menopour, i took follistim (this is my second cycle on it). they increased my dose this time (even tho i responded great to it last month) i was afraid they would get too big too fast, but no, instead it just made more follies grow in total! GL
They upped the dose during the cycle, but to no avail.  I actually went in today for follicle monitoring to see if I was ready for the HCG trigger and I found out my estradiol dropped, unfortunately, when it should still be rising.  It wasn't even in the range for a mature follicle even though the the follicle measured 16.8 today.   They gave us the option of cancelling or proceeding - knowing that it did not look good...Thanks for the good luck wishes.  I am glad to hear that you had more grow in total.  How much was your dose?