Dec/Jan IVF's 2010/11
I am looking cycle buddies for Dec/Jan Ivf. Want to see who is going to be taking injections, follicular studies, blood work etc in the month of dec/jan.
pray for me girls....i will be doing my IVF on Saturday 9.30 am.
i had my last ultra sound today...i will get my HCG tonight at 10.30.
my lining is 11..
average size is 19 :D
wish me luck ...i will keep you posted .
Good news, wich u the best of luck..... hope ur ER will be easy,
keep us posted
any advice before my IVF ??
is it painful??
did anyone take dosinex before the IVF??
well the ER is alittle bit painfull, but just after u will feel better.
the ET is like iui not painful.

u mean dostinex right, the 2 pills?

its aniprolactin I heared it helps but do u have high prolactin level? when did u take it?
yes i am talking about the dostinex...
no i don't have a high prolactin ..but i was given this drug today to take it for 8 days>>>so i don't understand why...i thought that its a drug to reduce the pain.but after i bought it .. i found that its related to the prolactin...so i was wondering why??????
I know that it can enhance ovulation, the prolactin hold ovulation, so doctors is trying to make sure he gets the maximum ovulation, but how u take it from 8 days? can u tell me how did u start it? and from which day of ur period?  my doctor describe it for me I took it only for 2 days, half pill every 12 hours.
well...i will start taking it today ... and it will last for 8 days ...every day one pill after dinner..
i think this is something related to the preparation of the IVF but i dunno exactly for what!!
aslo i am taking aspocide and hostacortin H.the doc said it reduce the possibility of my body rejecting the embryos...i am taking my trigger shot today at 10.30 pm.
since when were u TTC?
since october, I have a problem in my tubes after my c section so ivf is my only option,
so u r taking 4 pack of dostinex?

aspocide and hostacortin H is also for ivf I think after the ET he will give u Clexane shots also. I think my ER will be arround end of Jan, I hope by then u get ur bfp

are u doing 3 or 5 Day transfere?
are u a pcos? how was ur FSH and LH, I just found on some page that some time it reduce chances of ohss
my hormonal tests were all normal...I am not a PCOS..I dont have problem with my tubes...my husband sample was good...as the doctor told me I HAVE NO RESON NOT TO GET PREGNANT but simply its not happening!!!!
and this is my case for the past 2 years and 1/2........
I am doing a 5 days transfer.
my follicles will be divided into 2 groups.one will follow the ICSI and the other normal IVF..
good luck with your IVF...i wish we can close our eyes and open them to find out that it was just a nightmare and its over....
I know what u mean, I got pregnant right after marriage, my ovulation is great and my husband too, but after my c section things is clomplicated.  Doctor said with one tube I have a chance for ttc natural but it will take longer, and I wish to have a baby soon,  isa ur IVF will go great, I heard alot of success about ur doctor and he is very prof. but why u r deviding ur ovum for ivf, I though in Egypt we do icsi all the time?
my doc studied in england...and i think most of his basic rules do follow the english one...
so i think he is trying both protocols out of extra knowledge..i dont know really ...
Hello my dear friend. My injections are going alright. I'm just taking one in the morning right now. I have my baseline & u/s in the morning, then start 4 injections on Saturday! I'm so sorry for what your going through with family. We are also doing icsi with ivf due my husbands very low sperm count & motility. My mother-in-law didn't pay me any attention until we told them that we're doing ivf to have a baby. Now, she is very sweet & keeps telling me that she can't wait to hold her first biological grandchild. I have other children from a previous marriage that she doesn't have much to do with. I just have to keep reminding myself that I am doing this for me & my husband and do not need to stress over what his family does. Keep your head up, & trust in God. I'm here for you whenever you need someone to talk to. I'll keep you posted on tomorrows doctor visit. God & baby dust be with you.
I just wanted to tell u that I understand what u r going through with ur in-law , my inlaws is giving me a hell of a time, actually we are not telling them to make it stressfree.
wish u all the luck.
Thanks a lot for supporting me. Even my husband have low sperm count and motility issue but don't worry God with us. Tomorrow i am going for another blood test.Lots of baby dust to all of us
hope ur ER went will.
hello there,i am fine thanks god ,i thought the IVF will be worse...i have a stomach pain...and i am spotting since e=yesterday...but the doctor said it is totally normal ...today i will be receiving a call from the lab telling me how many embryos are there ...and what will we do..
i will keep you posted..
till we meet again soon ...  
yes spotting is normal and it will stop soon, hope u have as much ealthy embryos as possible. I stopped my BCP yesterday, expecting my period next days, still on decapeptyl
yesterday they withdrew 24 Follicles...
today the lab called me saying 13 Follicles were fertilized and i have to start my medication as preparation to the embryo transfer.medications are : Cyclogest 400mg. + ASPOSID 75MG +Hostacorten H+Yutopar TAB.prontogest+ and Cycloprogenova ( only the white tabs ).all other medications and injections are stopped...
by thursday it will be clear how many embryos were created..so we will transfer 3 .and if there are more good ones ..they will be frozen..

Today i ve done sonography and dr said very nice follicles and thursday i will be going for blood test again and then on friday i am going for 1 more usg. Good luck and baby dust
It's so nice to have other ladies to talk to about this journey that are going through the same thing! Good luck to you & lots of baby dust!!
today i had my embryo transfer ...3 embryos were placed back in my uterus..i dont know what to expect.i was told to stay calm for the next 14 days then do a Blood pregnancy test.
i am kinda lost in my cycle this time...as by calender i should be having my period after 5 days!!but i am not supposed to do any test and i will not get any confirmation tilll 14 days...
can anyone help ...and explain please?
first wish u all the best and the doctor said rest for 2 weeks do not take any risks , better be safe than sorry,

2nd u get ur period after 14 days of ovulation not necesserly every 28 days, also the progesterone u r taking help delay period to enhance pregnancy

some people ge positive test startting 7dp5dt mean a week after the transfere, wait in caaaaaaaaaaaaalm mood.

btw did u freez any?
helo there ,
thanks for everything.how are u doing...
after the transfer the nurse told me that i have 3 more good quality embryos to freeze so i did...how early can u start pregnancy symptoms after transfer?
and will pregnancy calendar starts from my last period like a normal woman...or the day my follicles were fertilized ?
in my last pregnancy, it was natural not ivf, i didnt have any symptoms at all exept after I missed my period,
and about ur pregnancy doctor will give u due date with ultra sound 1st trimester.
how did you know that ur last IVF failed ...did you get your AF or you waited for the blood test ,,or what ??
I had a blood test at 8dp4dt and it was neg, but actually I started a home tests from 6dpt it was neg all days.
I got AF 10ddp4dt
where u on any progesterone medications?
u got your AF after stopping them right?

but why did u test very early ? 8 days is very soon specially that u had 3 days transfer?
I tested early coz I was traveling abroad with my husband and I wanted to make sure if am pregnant or not, and the HCG were < 1 so I was sure it neg, and about 11dp3dt I started spotting and then full AF, my stupid doctor only gave me passaries only and I couldnt gave them right to my self , they went always in the toilet lol, this time I will take also injections.
when ur doctor told u to have the test??
have u tried hpt
i also had ET on 20 and  in 2WW these days.i had two embies transfered and it was day 3 transfer.
today is my 5th day of my Stim I will go to doctor after 3 days I take 1 lupron injection and 2 fostimon, 150 each, I found alot of follies
the doctor told me to test 14 dpt.
and actually i am so scared to do any HPT...or try to have my BETA early...i am 10 DPO and 6 DPT of 3 (5days Embryos )..i dont have any symptoms...so i am freaking out...
about passeries >>> most of the time some of them will fall ...so its normal ...:D
also i am taking CYCl-genova tablets...but i am only taking the white pills...
i dont know actually how ill i pass the next 8 days....yesterday i think i had a panic attack..
since i woke up at night totally covered in sweat ....and i mean totally covered by sweat..( to an extend that my underwear was getting to be transparent !!!!...
i am so scared...dreams are chasing me...some times i have good dreams...and other times i dream that i had my AF.......i cant believe i am freaking out...but I am :)
these mood swings are due to progesterone and other medicines.I am also having anxiety symptoms feeling like to cry.This is my 2nd attempt so i m more anxious.I  m hoping this time it works.Dont get panic .nothing is in our hand.leave it to God.we are doing our best.
wish u all BFP
Don't know how far along each of us are... but thought maybe you would like to see what is "going on" in your 2ww....  If you are trying naturally day 3 would be three days after ovulation and day 5, would be 5 days after ovulation....

3-DAY TRANSFER:

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

5-DAY TRANSFER:

-1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT
I think 14 dpt is alot, maybe 9 dp5t u can have a beta hcg, it will show even if there are small about, but only if u will be able to relax, I know what u mean waiting is so boring specially when u are resting home, I bought bunch of books to read them in the 2ww, I think my ER will be next WED I will know better on Sat, just wanna ask? when did u start cyclo prognova?? do u know what its for?
cycl-progenova ( looks like BCP ..but i think that it is used to regulate your cycle!!
i only take the ONE pills in it ..which is PROGESTERONE ( i think its to keep the lining of the uterus .) .

Hope2b888
thnks dear...
is it normal to have AF cramps although u will not have it since we are on progesterone ???
my doctor alos told me about it to take it, but i think the white pill is estradiol, but when did u start it after the ER or before.
i started taking it after the ER 3 white pills per day after breakfast>>>
yes it is normal to have AF like cramps.these days i m having mild back ache and and i feel like being lazy.
I m on estradiol tablets 3 in morning and three in evening and 1 progesterone gel daily vaginally.
are these AF cramps good sign or bad sign???
how and when did you know that your previous IVF failed??
since when are u TTC??
what kind of problem were u diagnosed with ??
are u feeling any symptoms ???
i am getting crazy right ..lol :)
lol
i m on TTc for 2 year.
I went for my BT then came to know its BFN then i stopped all medication and AF came.
i m in ivf due to male factor.
today i m feeling no symptoms at all .made me freaking out
pray for me
I am new to this forum.  I did my ET on 1/23.  We had to use donor eggs as I am 33 years old but went through premature menopause at 14.  We got 16 eggs.  !0 fertilized.  2  day 5 blasts were transfered and 4 more made it through freezing.  my clinic does the beta test at 9 days after transfer, so on tuesday...So far I have just had mild cramping on and off, and some sore bbs.  I am taking estrodial 2mg two times a day and progesterone in oil inj.  daily.  So-it could be the meds causing the symptoms...The wait is horrible, every twinge I try to analyze.  I am 5 days after the transfer now...is it too early to do a hpt?  I did an HCG trigger shot on the 17th so 11 days ago.  Would it still be in my system and cause a false positive??  Ughhhh...I feel like my brain might implode!!!!  :)
Good luck to everyone!  And sticky baby dust all around!  :)
My ER is tomorrow, and my country is on fire, good thing i live just beside the hospital where am going to have it , other wise it was going to cancel, hope it go well am very stressed
good luck with your ER..
i know what u are talking about ...i live in mohandessin..( in the middle of action )..
today was my BETA...but because of the demonstrations the LAB is closing by 1.00 pm so i have to get the result tomorrow...
waiting for your feedback...

TO hope2b888:
i still have noooooooooooo symptomssssssss.......i am freaking outttttt 2

here also its so hard Mars el gdeda also on fire, and am so stressed , I even though about canceling it,
I wish from all my heart u get a positive, u didnt try any hpt??
what about ur tempreture?

BFN
         NO COMMENT
dear am so sorry for that , remember u still have 3 frozen, i have heard alot of success stories about frozen cycles. normal lining and so on be positive please

as for me, i just came hope, my ER was yesterday and it was horrible, i had some side effect from the ansesia and stopped breathing for few mins, i was hospitlized yesterday and just cam out was fainted all night, gonna call the lab to see how many egg i got.
how are you doing dear.i am sorry to hear about Ur ER complications ...
how many eggs did they collect?
and how many is fertilized?
by now u should be having ur embryos back...right ?,,,how is everything...praying for you.please update me.
hope everything is fine.
i am going for a hysteroscopy tomorrow to check for uterine abnormality..
waiting for your reply.
wishing u the best of luck.
hi dear,

welcome back, and hopefully next is better.
really got worried about u...

I had 11 egg, 7 fertlized, transfered 3 and the rest didnt made to frez
i m 5dp5dt nothing yet, doc said to have beta 10dp but i dont wanna get hope.

i feel ur 3 froz will be ur shot, good decision the hysteroscopy, please update me
BFP am speachless, beta 9dp5dt is 70, little low but doc say its fine, waiting for second beta