Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Diarrhea in the TWW?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Diarrhea in the TWW?

I know this is way to much Info. But if you can't ask here. Anyway has anyone had diarrhea or just really loose stool from ovulation on. I am 7 Dpo and have been this way. I have not been eating anything different or taking any meds. Just wondering if it has happened to anyone and they ended up being Prego. Thanks
Just to let you know, there has been a horrible strain of the flu going around that everyone in my house had at one point.  The loose stools was the major symptom.  Nothing else attached to it really.  And yes, it lasted forever... I think mine lasted for like 2 1/2 weeks, my husband lasted for 2 weeks at least and my son for maybe 1 week.  
Hi, I got my bfp last week and around that time I started having diarrhea...sorry tmi.  So, maybe this is your month!  
I had thought that maybe it could be a bug. I have been very tired too and that could be caused by a bug also. Maybe just maybe it is not. thanks for the input.
I too have loose stool. TMI and hope it is a sign:o)