Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Did I ovulate?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Did I ovulate?

When did I ovulate?  My chart of Fertility friend has not detected ovulation yet and I think I ovulated either on day 10 night or day 11 morning, based on ovulation pain, positive OPK, and ultrasound performed at OBGYN on day 9.  Why does my chart not reflect it though?  My cervix is low now and my CM is creamy-sticky.  What is going on any ideas?  Please take a peak.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1de5ad

Thanks so much for any advise or wisdom.
I can't tell when you are ovulated.  Look like around the 9th - 12th.  but i am not so sure by looking at your bbt chart.  Do you get EWCM during that time?  your bbt was not dip maybe becuase when you took your bbt, things might cause it like your movement, different time, talking, etc....  I think you already ovulated and now you are in 2ww.  

Good luck to you.
Avatar n tn
I took it at the same time of day, but I usually don;t get EWCM.  I used to but not since August when I had a miscarriage.