Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Diet Pills?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Diet Pills?

Hello...My friend is using diet pills while she is ttc and I was wondering do you think that this could hold her back from gettin Pg or what? She said she did it while trying for her first and didnt seem to bother her,so shes try it again...someone please let me know so I cant tell her...Thanks
Tags: Fertility
Oh geeze, I hate to admit this right out loud. The 1st time I got pg last Oct, I was hard core starvation dieting and taking diet pills. It was the 1st time I ever got pg! I wasn't taking them after o and have not taken them since and oh yeah, the diet went to h@ll... But, I was taking them up til o when I did get pg. Probably not a good idea. I've often wondered if the 30# I lost then had anything to do with it. I'm not overweight just rounded, lol I'm a size 10 and 5' 10". I've put back on 20 of the 30 I lost.
wow thanx thats great to know!